What's new

Mods: please censor the word

LOL at the mods taking dutch's complaints seriously and going in depth but looking down their noses at NAOS' serious inquiries.

I'm not an Obama fan but he is my president. I always want to smack Americans that say "he isn't my president!". morons.

Also, right on GF.

Ughh

Srsly **** the presidency. **** the whole concept. He isn't "my" president, he is "the" president. He has a powerful job but I feel no need to give into the mind raping of my public education and genuflect.

I'll take principles (even when I think they are misguided) over patriotism every time.

Ughh

Srsly **** the presidency. **** the whole concept. He isn't "my" president, he is "the" president. He has a powerful job but I feel no need to give into the mind raping of my public education and genuflect.

I'll take principles (even when I think they are misguided) over patriotism every time.

Patriotism in a democracy and principles don't coincide? Could you honestly be more hypocritical?

Princimpaled is a convenient way of saying my way or the highway while jackknifing any remnant bit of principal left inside their patriotism.

Patriotism in a democracy and principles don't coincide? Could you honestly be more hypocritical?

Princimpaled is a convenient way of saying my way or the highway while jackknifing any remnant bit of principal left inside their patriotism.

Patriotism is just another way of saying Nationalism. I like the bill of rights cuz I think it's right. If I was for them for simple patriotic reasons I would be ashamed of myself.

This is the neg rep Dutch left me:

10-19-2015 10:01 PM
DutchJazzer
Thread: Mods: please censor the word
het maakt me niks uit, ik weet wat ik aan talen in me hebt. ja en vertaal dit met google vertaler. om te kijken of ik iets fout zeg, zodat je me kan aangeven bij de moderators. maar jammer voor jou is er niets aan te geven bij de moderators .

I think it means "bigb is freaking awesome"

DutchJazzer
het maakt me niks uit, ik weet wat ik aan talen in me hebt. ja en vertaal dit met google vertaler. om te kijken of ik iets fout zeg, zodat je me kan aangeven bij de moderators. maar jammer voor jou is er niets aan te geven bij de moderators .

Lol wtf!?

DutchJazzer

yeah, but then why would it be a neg? I think you did something wrong, better check your google translator.

Ughh

Good for you having your principles. But you are an American and he is YOUR president. Even when he does dumb things that you strongly disagree with. Even if you disagree with the whole concept of the office! Even if you don't believe in him and his message.

You can piss and moan, yell and scream and at the end of the day he is the American president. AKA our president.

I usually like your posts but this post was very terrible.

race had nothing to do with me comparing him to a monkey absolutely 0. that doesn't matter in your eyes i guess.

Dutch, while I accept that you are likely not a racist and likely did this out of ignorance, the fact remains that calling a black man a monkey in today's world is a very racist thing to do. Regardless of whether the man is president or not. And that's why you were infracted.

Here's some reading so you can educate yourself as to why this is the case:
https://www.google.com/search?q=black+stereotype+monkey+racism