What's new

Mom battling school board because of yoga.

Believe it or not, most women do not spend every minute of their lives wondering if they will be viewed as attractive by strangers.

Most women I know do.
I wish they wouldn't though. My wife has to take a shower and get all made up and dressed up for literally everything. Going fishing, going swimming, you name it. I would be fine (hell, it would be preferable even) if she just got out of bed and went wherever we were headed without showering or getting done up. She spends every minute of her life worrying about how she will be viewed by strangers unfortunately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: MVP
Most women I know do.
I wish they wouldn't though. My wife has to take a shower and get all made up and dressed up for literally everything. Going fishing, going swimming, you name it. I would be fine (hell, it would be preferable even) if she just got out of bed and went wherever we were headed without showering or getting done up. She spends every minute of her life worrying about how she will be viewed by strangers unfortunately.

I had a girlfriend who used to drive me crazy with this and when I brought it up to her she told me she wasn't doing it for anyone else, she was doing it for herself.

I'm not saying this is the case for your wife, but many women put a lot of effort into their appearance not because they are worried about what others think, but becuase they want to feel confident in themselves.

Most women I know do.

My wife’s the opposite. Doesn’t shower in am. Only at night. On date nights, she showers, and then takes about 25 minutes to get ready. The 25 minutes being air-drying for 15 minutes (her hair is quite long), brushing her hair for five minutes, and getting dressed. There are times like this where I wish she took a little more time and did her hair nicely, but that’s a process, and would take another 15-20 minutes.

I had a girlfriend who used to drive me crazy with this and when I brought it up to her she told me she wasn't doing it for anyone else, she was doing it for herself.

I'm not saying this is the case for your wife, but many women put a lot of effort into their appearance not because they are worried about what others think, but becuase they want to feel confident in themselves.
Makes sense but I have a feeling that what she thinks looks good to her is similar to what society thinks in general. Like I doubt she is wearing a raccoon fur hat with board shorts and moon boots.

My wife’s the opposite. Doesn’t shower in am. Only at night. On date nights, she showers, and then takes about 25 minutes to get ready. The 25 minutes being air-drying for 15 minutes (her hair is quite long), brushing her hair for five minutes, and getting dressed. There are times like this where I wish she took a little more time and did her hair nicely, but that’s a process, and would take another 15-20 minutes.
I'm jealous.
Grass is always greener I guess.

Personally, I've always been a sucker for Tomboys. For which reason, leave the makeup alone, the girl of my dreams is Idgie Threadgoode from "Fried Green Tomatoes"...

I'm all for yoga. I often meditate upon fine young ladies wearing yoga pants.
The problem arises when some 200+ lb woman crams her jelly rolls into them and thinks she's sexy parading around in public.
cb4e39f89aba35b7d6fe9d7fc630688e--sweat-pants-funny-yoga.jpg
There should really be a permit process for spandex/yoga pants/leggings. Some people just should not be issued a permit.

Reactions: MVP