What's new

Momma I made it?

PS--looks like Mitchell isn't wearing the boot anymore. So that's good.
He was never wearing it all the time anyway. Locke said on his podcast he would be wearing it the next couple weeks.

Last edited:
Few things irritate me more than paparazzi shouting questions at celebrities, and celebrity media culture in general. Inane, fake, vain, bull****. It annoys me to no end that people make careers of this.
You are a member of an internet forum where we discuss sports celebrities....

28FEB3A7-0F79-4194-9E37-BAA712849B89.jpeg Also Donovan tweeted out several pics from this basketball thing but I saw Dennis Lyndsey by him in this pic he posted. I’m guessing, like All Star weekend, Donovan also flew there with Dennis. I like seeing a great relationship between the two. That last guy sure as **** wasn’t as involved.

Not trying to be that guy, but going to a crowded club where anyone could step on your foot seems like the reason he should be wearing the boot.
Don’t be that guy. He wears it part of the time. I don’t remember who said it but there is bruising or something in the webbing between his 4th and 5th toes. It’s precautionary, not mandatory. As Locke said on his podcast today it may also partly be because they want Donovan to take a break and let his entire body recuperate. He said 1-2 more weeks is what we should expect, probably 2 because they want him to take it easy. If it goes past 2 more weeks it may be time to wonder a bit more.

What other GM hangs out with their player?

What other GM hangs out with their player?
Things like this show(instead of just tell) me he’s all in. His players tribune article was perfect, having a close relationship with our GM, traveling with him, etc. are what show me.

Lindsey getting the scoop on Bjelica from Donovan.
Rudy will probably be mad that Donovan is now the GM's pet.
I’m sure Rudy is more than welcome, but he lives in Paris so the logistics are a bit more challenging.....But in all honesty, Rudy is a damn good teammate and part of this organization. He’s had no signs of being upset with, quite honestly everyone gushing over Donovan when in reality he has the bigger impact on winning right now. Donovan has the power to have the biggest impact overall on the organization, but Rudy is definitely the most important part to winning.

You are a member of an internet forum where we discuss sports celebrities....
I mostly discuss sports, in particular the team I love and the players that play for that team, most specifically the way that they play for the team.

I almost never discuss players private lives. I almost never discuss what players do on their free time. I almost never discuss the players as celebrities. I discuss our players in regard to their play. The stuff they do "on stage" during basketball games.

TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, that stuff. It's straight up gross.

I mostly discuss sports, in particular the team I love and the players that play for that team, most specifically the way that they play for the team.

I almost never discuss players private lives. I almost never discuss what players do on their free time. I almost never discuss the players as celebrities. I discuss our players in regard to their play. The stuff they do "on stage" during basketball games.

TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, that stuff. It's straight up gross.
Agreed, I posted this because I laughed when I saw it. It’s a ridiculous thing that people make a living off of finding ways to drag someone’s name through the mud no matter how far they have to stretch. I saw another video on YouTube on this story and man did they try to stretch it.

I posted it as more of a joke as to how quickly you can become a tabloid story in Hollywood if people know who you are. Donovan’s obviously in a relationship with a girl he’s been with for quite a while. He’s not loading up a suburban full of groupies on the nightly and doing them and Simmons ex as TMZ and other Hollywood gossip sites threw out.

I get where you’re coming from, but you can’t take it too seriously. You just have to laugh at how ridiculously far some people will stretch something to write some trash/fake story on someone.

I’m sure Rudy is more than welcome, but he lives in Paris so the logistics are a bit more challenging.....But in all honesty, Rudy is a damn good teammate and part of this organization. He’s had no signs of being upset with, quite honestly everyone gushing over Donovan when in reality he has the bigger impact on winning right now. Donovan has the power to have the biggest impact overall on the organization, but Rudy is definitely the most important part to winning.

Agreed. And I think they understand their greatest impacts in different spheres of influence, gamewise. Rudy wants to win and doesn't mind doing it here. Mitchell wants to win and doesn't mind doing it here. Quin and DL blah blah blah. Compatible goals breed good teammates. Mitchell and Rudy gush over each other too. I'm 100% okay with that.

Agreed, I posted this because I laughed when I saw it. It’s a ridiculous thing that people make a living off of finding ways to drag someone’s name through the mud no matter how far they have to stretch. I saw another video on YouTube on this story and man did they try to stretch it.

I posted it as more of a joke as to how quickly you can become a tabloid story in Hollywood if people know who you are. Donovan’s obviously in a relationship with a girl he’s been with for quite a while. He’s not loading up a suburban full of groupies on the nightly and doing them and Simmons ex as TMZ and other Hollywood gossip sites threw out.

I get where you’re coming from, but you can’t take it too seriously. You just have to laugh at how ridiculously far some people will stretch something to write some trash/fake story on someone.
I wasn't trying to call you out at all. I was responding to St Cy.