What's new

Momma I made it?

If you can't already tell the difference between paparazzi celebrity media culture and a sports message board I have no interest in trying to educate you.
I think there are a lot of similarities. I don't follow any Kharashian stuff, but I imagine it's almost like following a sports team.

Not that it really matters, but I only saw 1 girl get in the vehicle? The reporter makes it sound like there are 10-15 women in there. Seems like they are making a story out of nothing. Which isn't shocking because it's TMZ the home of gossip and meaningless "news"

Not that it really matters, but I only saw 1 girl get in the vehicle? The reporter makes it sound like there are 10-15 women in there. Seems like they are making a story out of nothing. Which isn't shocking because it's TMZ the home of gossip and meaningless "news"
Obviously they’re making a story out of nothing. It’s all fake, I just thought it was funny how far they stretched it. I mean how people make career out of outright lying about things is crazy to me. Saying he was hooking up with Simmons ex and a car full of women that night gets many more clicks and writes a flashier story than....he has a girlfriend and he got in a car with Luke Kennard and a couple other people.

With how far they stretched this story, I could write something juicy out of a simple Instagram story of him every day. If someone pays me I’m willing to write fake facts too.

This was obviously his appropriate response

He also liked this on twitter

The good news is, I’m sure his teammates will have a fun time with this joke for quite a while. Joe Ingles will certainly remember this when they’re back.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCS