What's new

Monday Spurs VS Jazz 7 PM ET ---- Front row seat!

Jamezz

TXDA110_Jazz_Spurs_Basketball.JPG

120914-SW-NBA-Gregg-Popovich-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

20150118__BKNJazzSpurs~p2_200.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Utah+Jazz+Game+Three+ORNOhOAcI4Ux.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 181
Posted already because I'm stoked about this one. I'll be right behind the Spurs bench so I might show on TV hehe
Always wanted to get a front row at least once :D

Posted already because I'm stoked about this one. I'll be right behind the Spurs bench so I might show on TV hehe
Always wanted to get a front row at least once :D
Wow. Simply amazing seats.
How did you get them?

It will be easier to spot you if you wear something unique like a sombrero.

That could get me in trouble with whoever is behind me, I'll study the possibilities though. And mods please change the time 7 PM MT, screwed up with the time lol

That could get me in trouble with whoever is behind me, I'll study the possibilities though. And mods please change the time 7 PM MT, screwed up with the time lol

Every time Kawhi comes to their bench shout, "come to Utah, Kawhi, we'll give you the max."

Wow. Simply amazing seats.
How did you get them?

How? See upper right corner on the ticket. Cost me an arm and a leg but it had to be done some time. I thought this would be an awesome game to do so, 2 HOF'ers who we may well not see again on the court next year, current Champs and the beginning of the Gobert-era, this was the one!

How? See upper right corner on the ticket. Cost me an arm and a leg but it had to be done some time. I thought this would be an awesome game to do so, 2 HOF'ers who we may well not see again on the court next year, current Champs and the beginning of the Gobert-era, this was the one!
I would have only got tickets that close to a game I'm more confident that the jazz would win.

I hate paying for expensive seats and then watching the jazz lose. Kills the buzz I had from the seats.

Pretty decent price though.
I have looked at row one seats before and they were like 800 dollars.

One day they will be mine.........