What's new

Monday Spurs VS Jazz 7 PM ET ---- Front row seat!

Every time Kawhi comes to their bench shout, "come to Utah, Kawhi, we'll give you the max."

No need to shout. There's no row 2 behind the benches so I'm literally right behind the players. I could walk up to him and whisper it in his ear.

No need to shout. There's no row 2 behind the benches so I'm literally right behind the players. I could walk up to him and whisper it in his ear.

Give him a wet willy and call him sweetheart. If he doesn't react, Spurs fans will turn against him and call him soft. Maybe SA management would devalue him too.

Whisper sweet nothings into his ear. It will seem creepy at first, but he'll come around. Just be gentle.

hey guys can you guess when will utah be champions?

a.) after centuries b.) After the Resurrection c.) in dream d.) never say never dude :D hahahahahaahah

a.) after centuries b.) After the Resurrection c.) in dream d.) never say never dude hahahahahaahah

a.) after centuries b.) After the Resurrection c.) in dream d.) never say never dude hahahahahaahah

In three years we will be NBA champion... :mad: And now .......... UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

a.) after centuries b.) After the Resurrection c.) in dream d.) never say never dude :D hahahahahaahah

Jazz have a much better shot at a championship than you do of ever getting to positive rep points. Shouldn't you be on the OKC board instead of trolling here? Or did they deny you membership already?

After I'm done with your.... wait. Still fairly new to this and don't want to be banned already.

Go Jazz!!!

Looking for another big game by Hayward and Favors. Defensive dominance by Gobert and hounding the 3 point line from Exum and Millsap.

I want to see Hood and Exum start to figure some things out tonight.

Glad Hood is back. I look forward to seeing his game for the rest of the season and hope he stays healthy.

Pretty decent price though.
I have looked at row one seats before and they were like 800 dollars.

One day they will be mine.........

I got to sit front row a couple seasons ago, and the price on the tickets was 995. Freaking nuts how pricey those things are. Some day I'll be rich enough to afford a seasons worth of those... some day..

Karl25252520Malone25252520and252525.jpg

Hopefully Gobert does something similar..

Toss him a bag of coke and tell him yell "winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sat front row on an exhibition game when John and Karl was playing and I sat right by the Jazz bench. Now I've heard swearing before, but Jerry Sloan must have set the record that night. It was unbelievable how much he swore. I was dying laughing, my wife was totally stunned.

Damn those are cheap for that good of seats. Bucks at Warriors is almost $300 for row 20 -___- eff that.

Hopefully Duncan, king of pump fakes, doesn't get Rudy to bite too often. I think Rudy will block him a couple times.

Whohooo, my wife just called and said her brother-in-law has seats in his SUITE!!!!!!!!! I'm going to the Jazz game for freeeeeeeeeeee whohooooo