What's new

Monday Spurs VS Jazz 7 PM ET ---- Front row seat!

Trey is our only offensive weapon off our bench. You all will just have to deal with it.

Well, when your PG won't pass it to anyone else, it is hard for anyone else to be an offensive weapon. That said, Trey is much better off the bench than starting. Hitting those runners and floaters is a big thing. Still has some issues, but improving.

if we drafted greek freak, our defense would've been number 1 in nba.

Our defense would have been unreal. Plus it would have been very, very satisfying to see the Warriors tank to get Harrison Barnes, while the "crappy" pick in 2013 would have landed the Jazz Rudy Gobert.

As it is, buying the pick from Denver was nice, but if the Jazz could have taken two non-top ten picks to land the best two players (and probably only franchise players) in that draft. . .

Well, when your PG won't pass it to anyone else, it is hard for anyone else to be an offensive weapon. That said, Trey is much better off the bench than starting. Hitting those runners and floaters is a big thing. Still has some issues, but improving.
He doesn't pass to anyone else, yet he gets about the same number of assists as Exum. At least Burke is out there making plays on offense.

Burke has hopefully found his nitch as the scoring point off the bench which will allow Burks to move back into the starting lineup and do well in a much needed scoring role.

Played out. Everyone knows you can't score decent coke in SLC. Like 97% baking powder, but the rage with housewives.

The poster known as "green" used to have a good source, tho. He used to do huge lines and then *** on jazzfanz.

For not passing the ball, Trey still leads the Jazz in total assists, assists per game, and assist percentage.

... if the Jazz could have taken two non-top ten picks to land the best two players (and probably only franchise players) in that draft. . .

My dreams are unsettled by this. I hate saying it, but sometimes I think that might end up being the difference between "contender" and "champion". At this point, we'll have a hell of a time adding another talent like Giannis. ****

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Nate505
Reading this thread absolutely sucked. Derail threads elsewhere.

This. I usually check the game thread before checking out the game in the mornings for the review, I don't even check the game score so it is a much more exciting experience to read the game thread, but it goes master degree ****ty when some lame debate or thrashing about an overrated topic like racism comes like the top cherry and spoil the ****ing cream.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Nate505
Reading this thread absolutely sucked. Derail threads elsewhere.

This. I usually check the game thread before checking out the game in the mornings for the review, I don't even check the game score so it is a much more exciting experience to read the game thread, but it goes master degree ****ty when some lame debate or thrashing about an overrated topic like racism comes like the top cherry and spoil the ****ing cream.
My apologies

In all fairness it wasn't just Fishonjazz. Several posters cried foul over someone from a different culture saying something they didn't like.