What's new

Motum offered contract

Keefe, Keefe...is that a bad word?

Well, that was my guess and I thought maybe it was some weird term from the Urban dictionary and that's why it got censored.

"Brock Motum is the cheap version of Trey Lyles."

Brock Motum is the cheap version of not a NBA caliber player...there I fixed it for you Hack.

As long as he never plays in any game that actually matters (garbage time excepted), I have no problem with this.

Isn't this just so the jazz can keep his rights? How come no one has mentioned this?

This spell to me that a trade is coming like a 4-1 or 5-1 trade of some of our guys for one established vet or someone on a rookie contract. Also I think that if the partial guarantee is there, they can waive him, send him to the Stampede and then have the ability to bring him back like Cooley. Also I wouldn't mind JuJuan Johnson and Cunningham get invitations to training camp. They were both first round picks once upon a time. And remember that Motum was the two time leading scorer of the Pac 12 and was Klay Thompson's college teammate. Sounds like he Jingles and Dante will be good for the locker room.

This spell to me that a trade is coming like a 4-1 or 5-1 trade of some of our guys for one established vet or someone on a rookie contract. Also I think that if the partial guarantee is there, they can waive him, send him to the Stampede and then have the ability to bring him back like Cooley. Also I wouldn't mind JuJuan Johnson and Cunningham get invitations to training camp. They were both first round picks once upon a time. And remember that Motum was the two time leading scorer of the Pac 12 and was Klay Thompson's college teammate. Sounds like he Jingles and Dante will be good for the locker room.

DL has been playing Madden... I used to do this too... You can pick up fringe guys and package them together to get draft picks or better talent. Then you can package the draft picks together to get Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman and then dominate. hahaha! Genious! JK

DL has been playing Madden... I used to do this too... You can pick up fringe guys and package them together to get draft picks or better talent. Then you can package the draft picks together to get Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman and then dominate. hahaha! Genious! JK

Holy Carrick Felix

a98c04408054585ba689e1e5cb6ebbb29053540290028e65bee4e5ded1674c90.jpg

Brock Motum signs with Zalgiris in Lithuania

Australian Boomers forward Brock Motum has signed to play with Lithuanian side BC Zalgiris Kaunas for the 2015/16 season with an option for a second year.

Motum, who spent last season with the Adelaide 36ers in the Australian NBL, is currently on tour with the Australian national team in Europe in preparation for the 2015 FIBA Oceania Championships against New Zealand that commences on 15 August. He impressed in Australia’s recent two losses to Lithuania, taking the opportunity to ink the deal while he was in Kaunas.

LINK