What's new

My Apologies

Just don't go to bed angry. Or naked. Or is it naked and angry? Wait, that's supposed to be the best kind. Dammit. I'm confused now.

It's;

TRY not to go to bed angry - understanding we will all fail at this.
Always go to bed naked - we will, at times, pass out before disrobing.

And by "we" I mean you and me.

Just don't go to bed angry. Or naked. Or is it naked and angry? Wait, that's supposed to be the best kind. Dammit. I'm confused now.

Naked and angry is not the best kind. Two hours after 150mg of MDMA is the best kind.

I like Jason. I like JFC.

Fire Stoked though. I've gotten several complaints to my email "BackSeatModerator@Jazzfanz.com" that lurkers don't post or make accounts because of the way he moderates.

It's been nearly an entire year since my last infraction and nearly seven months since my last warning. I've basically been a model JFC citizen.

Not really
Just anti stablishment
Mods=stablishment

Keeping us down. (Us being teh dumbest of asses)

**** the mods, coming straight from the JFC
A young poster got it bad cuz I clown
Not the other poster so mods think they have the authority to fract a minority
**** that **** cuz I aint the one
For a punk mother****er with a mod tag and 100 rep
to being fracted and suspended
we can go post to post in the middle of a thread
****ing with me cuz Im a troll wtih a little bit of rep and some points
searcing my post, looking for innuendos
thinking every troll is posting dirt
youd rather see me in fractown
than me and CL rolling in a thread
beat a mod out of shape
and when Im finished, bring the likes
to tape off the scene of the slaughter
still getting swoll off likes and rep
I dont know if they mad or what
search a poster down and fracting his nuts
and on ther other hand, without a post they cant get none
but dont let it be stoked and colton
Stoked showing out for Colton
King Cy will swarm
On any mods with a blue mod tag
Just cause Im from the JFC
Punk mods are afraid of me, huh
a young poster on the warpath
and when Im finished, it's going to be a bloodbath
of mods dying in JFC
Yo Fish, I got something to Say

**** tha mods
**** tha mods
**** tha mods
**** tha mods

**** the mods, coming straight from the JFC
A young poster got it bad cuz I clown
Not the other poster so mods think they have the authority to fract a minority
**** that **** cuz I aint the one
For a punk mother****er with a mod tag and 100 rep
to being fracted and suspended
we can go post to post in the middle of a thread
****ing with me cuz Im a troll wtih a little bit of rep and some points
searcing my post, looking for innuendos
thinking every troll is posting dirt
youd rather see me in fractown
than me and CL rolling in a thread
beat a mod out of shape
and when Im finished, bring the likes
to tape off the scene of the slaughter
still getting swoll off likes and rep
I dont know if they mad or what
search a poster down and fracting his nuts
and on ther other hand, without a post they cant get none
but dont let it be stoked and colton
Stoked showing out for Colton
King Cy will swarm
On any mods with a blue mod tag
Just cause Im from the JFC
Punk mods are afraid of me, huh
a young poster on the warpath
and when Im finished, it's going to be a bloodbath
of mods dying in JFC
Yo Fish, I got something to Say

**** tha mods
**** tha mods
**** tha mods
**** tha mods
Awesomeness.

Post of the month easily

I think if we improved our overall BBall discussion and didn't go at each other as hard it might help lure them out.

Agree i think when it gets down to juvenile name calling and what not it turns people off. Of course the off season can be a hard time to come up with good discussions. I certainly tried to with Eurobasket though. Hopefully now that the season is about to start good discussions will flow. However, I shall start nasty name calling if i lose in fantasy or KY wins the national championship. ;)

Agree i think when it gets down to juvenile name calling and what not it turns people off. Of course the off season can be a hard time to come up with good discussions. I certainly tried to with Eurobasket though. Hopefully now that the season is about to start good discussions will flow. However, I shall start nasty name calling if i lose in fantasy or KY wins the national championship. ;)

Improving overall B-Ball discussion would be great, but the facts are there are a group of posters who actually offer up basketball insight or opinions that are worthwhile. Others simply express their fandom with little knowledge (which isn't a bad thing by any means or something I look down upon). And really there are only so many insights or fandom post to be had until everything else is just restated opinions or recycled lines (which is why I think a lot of people just lurk, why add to the riff-raff when you are just restating what has already been said?).

Can the level of basketball discussion really improve here? I think it's pretty good for an internet forum. It's not like any of us really have the time to delve extremely deep into analysis of film and numbers to really take our posting to the next level of basketball insight. But I think enough of us offer up our opinions and argue about basketball in a mostly respectful way.

We even have our own resident prospect expert in PGAB who give us some comprehensive opinions on stuff most people don't care about, but is still cool to have in case you ever develop an interest in that thing.

Really the only thing that would greatly improve our basketball discussion are intelligent fans of opposing teams having a presence here, which isn't going to happen on a forum like this. I would think that would be a more realistic case happening on somewhere like RealGM where accounts are linked through an entire system that supports all teams, not just the Jazz.