What's new

My First visit to SLC, a dream come true and the incredible Dennis Lindsey!

Very cool story. I had the honor of talking with Gail Miller recently. She was amazing and even took the time to write me a note which arrived in the mail afterwards. I've had some interaction with Greg and Steve as well and have been very impressed. If you haven't read Larry's biography, Driven, I highly recommend it. I picked it up with low expectations, and was absolutely blown away.

So tomorrow I am taking a noon time flight from Oakland to SLC to start my little journey. sooo excited.
I am gonna try to write my impressions and updates on Twitter. You are welcome to follow. My Twitter handle is @giladperry

Sent from my LG-H815 using JazzFanz mobile app

Really random honestly, this is the first time I've ever listened to the Locke podcast hahaha. Just turns out to be you xD

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Sorry you had to experience such a miserable game. And fans booed the whole game. Absolutely brutal. Hope you still found enjoyment in it though.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

I work very close to the airport. If you're flying in during a day I'm working then I'd love to buy you a burger and a beer at Lofty's. I might as well leave that as an open invitation to anyone flying in to SLC, local or not.

If I say I am flying in and then just meet you at Lofty's will you buy me lunch?

[MENTION=607]karpasov[/MENTION] I just listened to Locke's podcast too. Great interview. I was disappointed that he had to cut it off when the players came out.

[MENTION=607]karpasov[/MENTION] I just listened to Locke's podcast too. Great interview. I was disappointed that he had to cut it off when the players came out.

If you followed his twitter account, kasparov already interviewed Rudy Gobert about future possibilities about his three point shot role. Rudy's face on the tweet looks like "that's not happening dude" but kasparov knows the real answer.

I post, therefore I am.