What's new

My thoughts on changes that need to be made to our lineup

Haha.. i see.. there's quite a few nice restaurants here, we just go to the one that's closest and most affordable... trying to save money ATM.. LOL .. not rolling in it just yet.

Never understood rolling in it. Makes no sense.

I think the problem with Burks is that he is trying to be a good team mate and run the system... But the system is still new and shaky... Would love to see Quinn let Burks run some more Iso when Hayward comes out in the first and third Quaters!!!

Is Burks even good in isolation?

Seems like most of the stuff he was good at with Corbin was just broken plays, but never true isolations.

Never understood rolling in it. Makes no sense.

Well this is what I think of whenever I hear that expression....

17kdjxvdqvygyjpg.jpg

Has the actual season started yet? Or are they still in preseason? I don't follow college ball until the tourney.

I might make this post my sig. I love how much you share about the draft, though........... even though you don't watch games. Awesome.

I might make this post my sig. I love how much you share about the draft, though........... even though you don't watch games. Awesome.

Students "cram it in" just before their Finals all the time and most of them do pretty well, having been a teacher you of all people should know that.