What's new

Name the 5 people you want at the "Pitch" on Monday.

Deron would be a great one to have in there. He could talk about how much he wanted to leave and how great his career has been since.

Dude, we aren't some desperate team trying to sell Hayward on how good the situation is. He's been here long enough to know what he's getting here. I think the billboards took care of the begging. If he's unhappy with the way things have gone, then he probably is already gone. I don't think that's the case.

I do believe he was considering leaving, depending on what other teams do/did in free agency. Lucky for us, Danny Ainge is busy shooting an episode of hoarders, where they find him locked up in a trailer, buried under a stack of newspapers and draft picks.

All we need is DL, and even then, I doubt any amount of word artistry is going to convince him our situation is better than he can already see for himself.
Good take. I think Gordon and family was hurt by the last free agency ordeal. And the losing years had to weigh on him. But bottom line is DL stepped up to the plate last year. And the Jazz FO is opening up the wallets this summer. If anything, maybe's it's a good thing that Hayward has put the pressure on; it's forced Utah to be very active. Not since the days of grabbing Boozer and Okur and trading up for Deron has Utah been so aggressive.

If Gordon leaves, it's clearly due to other factors, such as the wife and in-laws wanting him to live somewhere else.

Jazz have done all they can.

Tom Shane
Tanner Ainge
The Jazz Bear
The Angel Moroni
And this guy...
bRfcipE.jpg

Last edited:
No need to complicate this:

1. DL.
2. Snyder.
3. Steve Starks.
4. Wilford Brimley.
5. Gail Miller.

Carlos Boozer:

"You're getting a raise regardless."

Prediction: Ingles will be in SLC on Monday and he's going to do something crazy. Probably be the limo driver from the airport to the Jazz' office.

I once met my mother at the airport and held up a sign with her name on it, like I was some stranger picking up someone for a business meeting. We both had a great laugh.

Rudy, Joe, Memo, Deron Williams, Ricky.

OK, *******. You claimed the jazz were unhappy with Hill. I've been around this board long enough to know who is full of **** with their claims, and who knows something.

You know something. It's not hard to guess, but DL is unhappy with HILL.

So, DL is either mad that Hill gave an indication he would sign an extension, and then backed out.

OR, DL is mad that Hill could have played in the playoffs, and chose not to, to protect his value as a FA.

Spill the beans. Somebody noticed when you claimed to know something, and now it's time to fess up with what you know.

Thanks.:D

Fry sauce - because it is the utah food

Derek and Julianne Hough - proof that people from utah can be famous

Grant Thompson - Just cause the dude is awesome

A miniture statue of hayward - to show him what his statue will look like

Rudy F******G Gobert

Gobert
Ingles
Joe Johnson
Hood
Rubio
Favors

The first three are musts. Pick any two of the next three. I couldn't decide.

Ingles- Come on mate..
Rudy- you want to leave the best center in the league. I have a salute ready for you.
the class of kids who wrote him letters to stay. They can hug him and stare him in the eyes, maybe shed a few tears.
his young daughter's best friend- are you going to break your daughter's heart taking her away from her best friend.
the Jazz fan who heckles players when he goes to games. If you don't sign this is what you are going to hear.

Aside from Gail, Greg, and DL, hopefully Rudy and Joe.
Sorry Mo but if Greg was in the meeting and I was Hayward I'd demand he leave the room and have a clause in my contract he's got to stay 500 feet away from me at all times (includes removing his power move seats next to the jazz bench, *gag*)

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

How about 10,000 screaming fans with #Stayward signs hanging out as Hayward pulls into the ZCMI center?

I got work off on Monday. If we can figure out where the meeting is, Id go.