What's new

NBA play in tournament thread

I am telling you, that Kyle Anderson is a very, very good player. Good D, can be an offensive threat, smart....he is a thorn. Look, can he win a game for the Grizz single-handedly? No. But the guy played for years under Pop....Kyle Anderson knows how to play winning basketball.

View attachment 10663
iu

Our Slow mo > than their Slow mo

So the higher seed has won every single game in this play-in, and this will most likely continue tomorrow. The sum total of these 4 days will be that the playoff bracket will look exactly as it would've had there not been a play-in tournament. What a waste of time.
And boom goes the dynamite!

Memphis brings toughness. We sometimes struggle against toughness. We need to turn it against them.

- Gobert >>>>> Valenciunus Gobert will own his matchups
- Favors > Jackson injured
- Spida >> Ja Morant
- Brooks >>> O'Neal
- Conley >>>>>>>>>> Allen
- Ingles > Anderson even if they are similar players i still give ingles the nod.
- Clarkson >>>>>> Bane
- Niang >>> Tillman
- Brandon Clark is coming off an injury.
Snyder >>> Jenkins

Toughness, piss and vinegar, fight, and nothing to lose - YUGE advantage for the grizzlies.

- Brooks is going to try to shut down donovan, but you can't face guard the Hydra... 7 faces, yo! And they all got teeth.

Experience, shooting, paint protection, coaching, tons of key statistical categories, home court, all star power - YUGE advantage Jazz.

I like our chances. Just hope no one gets injured by Grayson Allen cheap shots.

Memphis brings toughness. We sometimes struggle against toughness. We need to turn it against them.

- Gobert >>>>> Valenciunus Gobert will own his matchups
- Favors > Jackson injured
- Spida >> Ja Morant
- Brooks >>> O'Neal
- Conley >>>>>>>>>> Allen
- Ingles > Anderson even if they are similar players i still give ingles the nod.
- Clarkson >>>>>> Bane
- Niang >>> Tillman
- Brandon Clark is coming off an injury.
Snyder >>> Jenkins

Toughness, piss and vinegar, fight, and nothing to lose - YUGE advantage for the grizzlies.

- Brooks is going to try to shut down donovan, but you can't face guard the Hydra... 7 faces, yo! And they all got teeth.

Experience, shooting, paint protection, coaching, tons of key statistical categories, home court, all star power - YUGE advantage Jazz.

I like our chances. Just hope no one gets injured by Grayson Allen cheap shots.

Joe will take their lunch money

I was hoping we played GS simply because their depth is not that great. I know we swept the Grizzlies but they have a lot of depth and some talented guys. I recall them leading us in a few of the games. I hope Jazz players are not overconfident like some of their fans. I expect a tough series and the regular series has no bearing on the outcome of this series.

Who sees the Blazers beating the Nuggets? With Murray out, I can see the Nuggets having difficulty with Dame and McCollum's high scoring.