What's new

NBA play in tournament thread

That answers that. Best case scenario even though I don't think GS is as formidable as the media made them out to be.
I was never worried about the warriors. Jazz are too good.
Getting Memphis is nice though. I think we sweep them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So, re-evaluation of the Lakers win over Golden State?
Do they still have LeBron and AD and are the defending champs?

My reevaluation is that they are damn scary

Who sees the Blazers beating the Nuggets? With Murray out, I can see the Nuggets having difficulty with Dame and McCollum's high scoring.
I wouldn't be at all surprised. I think Portland matches up well with the nuggets

Jazz blew Memphis out once. They won one game by 4 pts and another by 3 points. Granted in the last game Conley and Mitchell did not play in the 3rd game. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz sweep the Grizzlies but I wouldn't be surprised if they won a game or two. It is the playoffs and anything can happen. I would have rather played GS even if we had to deal with D Green nonsense. I think Portland can certainly beat the Nuggets. It should be a great series. Does anyone think Dallas can beat the Clippers?

Well first of all I want to say the Grizzlies have a bright future ahead of them I like their team and they have a lot to look forward to. I also think the jazz could beat them even without Donovan because of our relentless 3 point system.

Jazz blew Memphis out once. They won one game by 4 pts and another by 3 points. Granted in the last game Conley and Mitchell did not play in the 3rd game. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz sweep the Grizzlies but I wouldn't be surprised if they won a game or two. It is the playoffs and anything can happen. I would have rather played GS even if we had to deal with D Green nonsense. I think Portland can certainly beat the Nuggets. It should be a great series. Does anyone think Dallas can beat the Clippers?
I don't think Dallas has a chance.
I think they are the worst team in the western playoffs other than Memphis

Every one has a chance right now. Hahaha. .The two keys are Porzingis has to play well and not get hurt. Paul George is the key for the Clippers if he sucks like he has in previous playoffs then I think the Mavs can pull the upset. People forget that the Clippers struggle beating them last year and they played with out Porzingis and I think the Mavs are better than they were last year. I think the Clippers are about the same as last year. When they are tuned in they are tough to be but mentally they are weak. Right now Mavs are leading at the end of the third. Doesn't mean they will win but it shows they are not going to be a push over like many people think.

Might be true that Dallas is the worse team next to Memphis but the difference between all the teams is not that much. The West is stacked and games will be close and series will be tough to win. The Mavs have one of the better records after their bad start. I think they are underrated a little. Depends on the match=ups any team can beat the other team. Sports is a funny thing and not the best teams always win. Upsets happen.