What's new

NBA Playoffs thread.

Yes, they are better athletes than Deron, but it doesn't mean they are better players. You are officially one of the biggest hacks on this board, assuming it wasn't already official.

Who would you rather have? Rose, Westbrook, or Deron, and in what order?

Deron, Rose, Westbrook. Thats my order. Sorry Patrick, I like Williams...and still do.

I would take Rose, CP3, Deron, Westbrook.

Is anyone watching game 4 of Portland V Dallas. A great comeback from Portland, but I've seen some horrible calls against Dallas in the 4th.

Portland just made a great comeback. One of those that will be on ESPN Classic. Roy showing flashes of his old self as Rose Garden explodes.

Dallas chokes the game away as only Dirk and Cuban can do. Awesome.

Portland just made a great comeback. One of those that will be on ESPN Classic. Roy showing flashes of his old self as Rose Garden explodes.

Dallas chokes the game away as only Dirk and Cuban can do. Awesome.

Brandon Roy was in tears in the post game interview, talking about how he felt he might never return to an elite level ever in the nba, really happy for him. Im rooting for the blazers to go all the way in the west, rooting for the hawks in the east. As much as I hate the Blazers franchise, there really isnt one player on the team I hate. Matthews, Roy, Aldridge theyre all grea guys who deserve to go far; and the **** that the blazers fanbase have put up with in the last 6 years? I hope they get a good playoff run.

Boston is looking tough. They'll take the Bulls, and I don't think it will be that tough. With Boozer's annual disappearing act, the Celtics will load up against Rose and he'll burn out quickly (just like Melo has). Celtics would dump the bulls in 5. The Heat is completely different, due to Dwade being able to stick to Ray and Lebron locking down on the truth...

If only they could get Shaq healthy to take advantage of the Heat down low... I think they'll need him against the Heat if they are to win in 6-7 games.

The Heat meanwhile, choked another game away in the last few seconds. Philly extends their season one more game. lol @ Lebron being a complete fail in the last few seconds.

Grizz could take out the Spurs. I think it's time to hit the panic button. Manu, TP, and Duncan can't do things along. RJ needs to wake up if they're going to advance... Otherwise, they'll probably fall victim to the Grizz's size advantage inside. Game 4 is gonna be huuugeeeeee

Lakers aren't going to lose anymore in their series. Hornets are running out of gas fast.

This PG debate continues to rage, but it really depends on how your team plays. I think D. Will is the best 'floor general' who can still take over and score when the clock is winding down. I like CP3, but I don't think he is durable enough to go hard all season and through the playoffs. Derrick Rose plays PG the way Dwayne Wade did for Miami--a score-first, athletically superior guard who is always in attack mode. He also completely dominates the ball without passing off much, like a mini-Lebron when Lebron was the show in Cleveland.

Do you want a John Stockton, a Jason Kidd, an Allen Iverson, etc. running your team? To be honest, I'd rather have a Stockton/Kidd-type PG to get everyone involved and then have a dynamite scorer at the SG to wreak havoc. But wherever you've got a mis-match in your favor, you've got to exploit it. Players like Westbrook and Rose are almost impossible to guard in today's league.

This is an athlete's league. You've got to draft the athlete who can blow by or shoot over anyone on the floor.