What's new

NBA Playoffs

IDK, the **** Memphis did with Adams is goofy to me. Maybe Adams can't be super effective in this series, but to completely bench him? He's a big reason they were who they were.

You know Memphis is going to go hard at Gobert this off-season if he is available.

Valanciunas is better for playoff basketball because he's actually a threat on offense while being a solid rebounder and post defender.

Could have sworn I said that before but nobody wanted to listen and just wanted to bash NOLA for the Memphis trade.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ja has been super inefficient he is 32/81 from the field and 3/14 from 3 in the playoffs this year.

Lol the refs have sent Ja to the line 14 times tonight. Most of which right when Memphis needed to come back in the 4th.

The NBA is borderline wrestling rigged.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ja has been super inefficient he is 32/81 from the field and 3/14 from 3 in the playoffs this year.
Small guards are false hope.

They are fun and put up big stats sometimes, they can make clutch plays, but overall you never want your leading scorer to be your small guard.

All teams should sell high on guys like Young/Mitchell/Morant.

Don does get a good whistle, but he isnt the athlete Morant is.
I'd kind of love to see a highlight reel of all the times Donovan decided he needed to drive to the basket against the entire opposing team and he gets stuffed cleanly by multiple players to the point that he crumples to the floor under the force of all those blocks. You can see that **** coming from a mile away, too. Everyone but Mitchell can see it coming anyway.

I'd kind of love to see a highlight reel of all the times Donovan decided he needed to drive to the basket against the entire opposing team and he gets stuffed cleanly by multiple players to the point that he crumples to the floor under the force of all those blocks. You can see that **** coming from a mile away, too. Everyone but Mitchell can see it coming anyway.
It'd be a pretty short highlight reel because dude hardly ever gets blocked.

If he had the same officiating that Ja got tonight those would all be FT's.