What's new

NBA Playoffs

It's funny how yall pick out each individual player.

Jae + Grayson does better than Conley's once again disappointing performance.

Missing Mike yo. $90 million Missing Mike

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
At least Conley gave us a window. Remember last year? Crowder and Allen are decent but very limited players. Maybe we overpaid by adding an extra 1st for Conley, but what really blows is missing on Bane and wasting picks and money on Dok, Favors and others.

Dallas vs. GS is kinda interesting. What a terrible end for such a good team all year.

CP3’s legacy is… what exactly?
Top 10 player to never win a chip. I don't know who gets bumped but I did top 10 so that he is a good bet to get on the list. Stock, Malone, Barkley are the founding fathers of this list for me since I started watching NBA in the 80s.

If Chrissy stops for one second and thinks God cast judgment on him for all those slimy plays against us I'm happy.

At least Conley gave us a window. Remember last year? Crowder and Allen are decent but very limited players. Maybe we overpaid by adding an extra 1st for Conley, but what really blows is missing on Bane and wasting picks and money on Dok, Favors and others.
A window he slammed due to his contract, what he cost us and his inability to do anything special.

He should have never cost us Jae and that extra 1st. Such a dumb trade.

A window he slammed due to his contract, what he cost us and his inability to do anything special.

It's history. The Jazz FO had three separate opportunities to draft Joker and traded away a 2nd round pick that could have been used to draft him. Stuff happens.

I love how people mention that we gave up picks. Like ok??? Lol the last two picks we’ve made Azubuike and Butler don’t even play. We could have drafted Bane but who even knows if he gets any meaningful minutes.

Top 10 player to never win a chip. I don't know who gets bumped but I did top 10 so that he is a good bet to get on the list. Stock, Malone, Barkley are the founding fathers of this list for me since I started watching NBA in the 80s.
Ewing, of course. Pistol Pete? Elgin Baylor?

Jae blows. Conley's contract wasn't the problem, again, it were moves around the edges: Bane, Dok, using the full MLE on Favors (which cost us a 1st that we could have used for wing help this season), Gay, the numerous 2nds used to dump bad contracts, giving player options like candy, etc. Those cost DL his job.

That Conley + Gobert combo was pretty effective last year. Heck, we had the best Offense ever and were real contenders. That doesn't happen with Don running the show, as it's pretty clear his decision making is still not there.

It's history. The Jazz FO had three separate opportunities to draft Joker and traded away a 2nd round pick that could have been used to draft him. Stuff happens.
I completely understand.

I'm just addressing the narrative that Grayson and Jae are terrible. They both played key roles in making it to the 2nd round. Conley played awesome in the 1st round.

A window for what? A window that he missed because he was hurt? We were a second round exit team before your Might Conley even showed up