What's new

NBA Radio - Donovan Mitchell Should Go. Not to Knicks

It's just funny how yall can watch a series, see Rudy get 100% schemed out of games to our detriment, clog the paint inable to be much help on offense, and still use our failures to blame Donovan.

No wonder the Utah Jazz has a reputation for having the dumbest and worst fans in the NBA.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
God you are dense!! Idiot!! Rudy, in the clipper series and vs Dallas was left all by himself and thrown under the bus due to there inability or refusal to play defense and actually do something simple like defensive rotations. Sit up idiot!!

Two consistent themes with guys like you:

- you don't know how to identify the issues

- so you don't know how to make improvements

The whole time, you get overly invested in certain players and get super defensive even though you are completely oblivious to what's happening.

You are not expertise. We will say SIT DOWN!!! My ear bleed when I hear you.

If Rudy shot like Kleber or stopped him from going 8-12 from 3 in those 2 wins, we win too.

Donovan wasn't the primary guy on Brunson. Just like he wouldn't be the main guy on Steph. Dame. Etc.

It is simple you got Brunson 1.5 mil dollars player who was average 28 points per game on one side , and maxed Don who was shooting 20% for 3 and didn't play any def. I'm not gonna mention he is worst clutch player in ligue. So yeah let's trade rudy and build around chaker who will be gone anyway....

Marcus Morris back in December after a Jazz/Clippers game:

"He protects all of them. None of them really can defend. Just funnel it to him, and it's tough to - he's a great player, and he does a great job of, you know, anticipation, staying down, being real solid. So, you know who they are."

It is simple you got Brunson 1.5 mil dollars player who was average 28 points per game on one side , and maxed Don who was shooting 20% for 3 and didn't play any def. I'm not gonna mention he is worst clutch player in ligue. So yeah let's trade rudy and build around chaker who will be gone anyway....
Conley also gets paid more than every Mavs this season. Twice as much as Luka but yeah let's keep on discussing who we should build around when supposedly the "third star" on your team is giving you vet minimum production. It's kinda pointless to discuss who you should be building around when you don't have the supporting cast. A star without enough help around him is nothing more than just the fall guy

It's funny to me that you cannot understand that they schemed the entire team defense out of the game, not just one player. And if we had more competent defenders it would mean a lot less that they can scheme any one player out of the game.

Also should be eye opening that scheming ONE SINGLE PLAYER out of the game is enough to submarine the entire team with little to no effort.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyIMYFowK5M

3 minutes in, Luka straight up says Dallas's game plan against Utah was to space Rudy out and then attack the bad defenders.

I think it's pretty obvious who the "bad defenders" are.

That is EXACTLY what I said in this post. lol