What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Who said that? Wow that's a bad comp.
Its not a bad comp. They are nearly identical in physical profile and have similiarities in their post game. Bradley just doesnt have the jumper yet, but he's getting there.

And I dont mean he is as good as LMA, just that he will eventually play a similar style to him.

Its not a bad comp. They are nearly identical in physical profile and have similiarities in their post game. Bradley just doesnt have the jumper yet, but he's getting there.

And I dont mean he is as good as LMA, just that he will eventually play a similar style to him.
Bradley is A LOT slower on his feet. Aldridge is VERY nimble.

You can’t help but love Grayson’s shooting stroke. It’s so smooth and is a thing of beauty.

Oh, and:

Rubio
Mitchell
Porter
JJJ
Gobert

A boy can day dream.

Based on one game? Lmao
He also shot 41% and 39% in his last 2 seasons with Duke. I doubt he becomes a more reliable shooter and finisher at the next level. If DL wants a more decent shooter, he should simply bring back Hood or sign Belinelli. At least those two have the length to shoot over NBA defenders

He also shot 41% and 39% in his last 2 seasons with Duke. I doubt he becomes a more reliable shooter and finisher at the next level. If DL wants a more decent shooter, he should simply bring back Hood or sign Belinelli. At least those two have the length to shoot over NBA defenders

Hood??? The career 36.9% from 3 shooter???