What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Overall Bradley and Allen looked alright.

Bradley missed some easy looks and took too long in the post/didnt read the help defense well on a few possessions.

Allen missed some open looks and forced some stuff in the paint that had no chance.

My waaaay to early thoughts on Allen.

Displayed good vision and basketball IQ. Generally seemed to know where his teammates we're and often found them. Better handles than I expected and was under control. Nice quick release that could become a mid to deep scoring option. Decent enough athleticism and body control.

Seemed a step too slow on defense and switches. Needs to thicken up.

Overall Bradley and Allen looked alright.

Bradley missed some easy looks and took too long in the post/didnt read the help defense well on a few possessions.

Allen missed some open looks and forced some stuff in the paint that had no chance.

How about some positive thoughts for once?

Niang was the only player with a standout offensive performance. It was very much a team effort win. Not like anyone carried.

Hopefully we get a game where someone really catches fire and proves they are a bonafide nba player.

Niang played a mature game. I dont know if he impacts the game other than offense but he does that part well.

Someone else in the forum said Niang was 1/2 a step too slow to play in the nba. I wonder if it is true or if it matters for his style of play.

Niang played a mature game. I dont know if he impacts the game other than offense but he does that part well.

Someone else in the forum said Niang was 1/2 a step too slow to play in the nba. I wonder if it is true or if it matters for his style of play.

I wonder if he could have a Boris Diaw type game to him.

So, Allen and Bradley looked okay?

Jazz need them both to take some steps up in development wrote the end of the year. I personally don’t care if they both spend some time with the Stars as long as they’re ready by the end of the year.