What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Screw them all. I loved it. Trae Young shouldn't have tried to throw him and Grayson probably didn’t need to shove him. It was a minor dustup that got big headlines because it was Allen and Young.

Jazz fans are going to love his hustle and edge. No more emotional meltdowns though. We need him to keep his cool. I’m completely fine if Grayson Allen has that reputation. It’s going to get into peoples heads just like Rodman used to do.

Screw them all. I loved it. Trae Young shouldn't have tried to throw him and Grayson probably didn’t need to shove him. It was a minor dustup that got big headlines because it was Allen and Young.

Jazz fans are going to love his hustle and edge. No more emotional meltdowns though. We need him to keep his cool. I’m completely fine if Grayson Allen has that reputation. It’s going to get into peoples heads just like Rodman used to do.

It's going to be tough to reign Grayson in. And I don't see Quin wanting to reign him in. If a few scuffles come of his competitiveness, so be it. If it comes to a point where he's hurting the team, Quin, or Donovan, or Jingles will try to help him accordingly. We need someone like Grayson. He can set a tone that we are hard-edged and won't back down from anyone. Utah has had an image problem ever since Karl and John left. Teams think they can come into our house and disrespect us. The wet-willy was just one of many instances of other teams ******** on us. We get different treatment than a New York or Boston or Detroit, etc. and let's be honest, it's not the team's fault. It's Utah's perceived culture, or lack of it. When teams come in and see that 98% of our fans are white, louder than hell and as obnoxious as other fans(but not necessarily more obnoxious) it sets them off. We see it when we play the Clippers. We see it when Westbrook says he's going to "shut that **** down". Other teams don't treat the Spurs like that. We have a long history of Jazz excellence, yet we just don't get respect. Well that won't sit well with Grayson. Or with Ingles. Or with Crowder. Or with Rudy. Or with Donovan. We are done being punked.

I don't understand how Allen is taking the heat for this one. Okay he retaliated, But Young hooked his arm and then tried to push him over.

Fwiw, I think Young has bust written all over him. That guy looked terrible, no defense, no speed, no athleticism, He's Trey Burke.

I agree. I don’t even understand why it’s an issue at all.

It's going to be tough to reign Grayson in. And I don't see Quin wanting to reign him in. If a few scuffles come of his competitiveness, so be it. If it comes to a point where he's hurting the team, Quin, or Donovan, or Jingles will try to help him accordingly. We need someone like Grayson. He can set a tone that we are hard-edged and won't back down from anyone. Utah has had an image problem ever since Karl and John left. Teams think they can come into our house and disrespect us. The wet-willy was just one of many instances of other teams ******** on us. We get different treatment than a New York or Boston or Detroit, etc. and let's be honest, it's not the team's fault. It's Utah's perceived culture, or lack of it. When teams come in and see that 98% of our fans are white, louder than hell and as obnoxious as other fans(but not necessarily more obnoxious) it sets them off. We see it when we play the Clippers. We see it when Westbrook says he's going to "shut that **** down". Other teams don't treat the Spurs like that. We have a long history of Jazz excellence, yet we just don't get respect. Well that won't sit well with Grayson. Or with Ingles. Or with Crowder. Or with Rudy. Or with Donovan. We are done being punked.
It didn't help that we had Boozer at 1 point.. went down hill from there.

Lmfao. Guess they missed players like Allen having long successful careers over and over and over.

And by “like Allen” I mean somewhat talented players that are known for being tough, physical hustle guys that make just enough other plays to be needed. Allen will be in the league for years. Lmfao

Jazz are going to keep building the in the mold of the 2004 Pacers. Hard nose defense with enough firepower to win close, important games. Grayson fits perfectly.

Furkan Korkmaz's shot got even quicker. He may get some meaningful minutes with Phila this year.