What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Damn, trailing someone by a good three steps and attempting to block a dunk is getting dunked on now. That’s ****ing hilarious.
He was in position to block it, but he didn't.. Rewatch it if you are too dumb to remember. You and OL must really giving each other handies with these terrible takes.

Niang had 3 shots blocked in this game.. the most by any players from both teams.

Hating hard on the jazz player who played well all summer. Why though?

He was in position to block it, but he didn't.. Rewatch it if you are too dumb to remember. You and OL must really giving each other handies with these terrible takes.

Bruh, just because you have 75,000 posts and do nothing but post on the internet doesn’t mean you’re right 100% of the time. Get that through your thick skull. Why was he in a position to block it? Because Niang is slow as ****. Go outside and get some fresh air it will be good for you.

Bruh, just because you have 75,000 posts and do nothing but post on the internet doesn’t mean you’re right 100% of the time. Get that through your thick skull. Why was he in a position to block it? Because Niang is slow as ****. Go outside and get some fresh air it will be good for you.
Crazy thing called cell phones that allow you to post from anywhere.

Its sad that you will **** on a Jazz player just to argue with me.

Cy is a contrarian. Always has been always will be. He has a ton of free time on his hands and studies every aspect of basketball 24/7 that’s why he is such a genius and everyone else is wrong.

Crazy thing called cell phones that allow you to post from anywhere.

Its sad that you will **** on a Jazz player just to argue with me.

That’s ****ing gold coming from you.

75,000 posts is a ****ing lot bro. Do you even realize that? I’m not even to 9,000 and I think I spend too much time on JF.

That’s ****ing gold coming from you.

75,000 posts is a ****ing lot bro. Do you even realize that? I’m not even to 9,000 and I think I spend too much time on JF.
Cool dude. Its funny to see your tactics when you just lost an argument. I post a lot on Jazzfanz. Its a hobby of mine and something that is easily done from a cellphone.

Now hurry back to OL so y'all can nitpick everything about Niang.

Cool dude. Its funny to see your tactics when you just lost an argument. I post a lot on Jazzfanz. Its a hobby of mine and something that is easily done from a cellphone.

Now hurry back to OL so y'all can nitpick everything about Niang.

Lol bro it’s all good. You’re a loser in real life so you’re a contrarian on an Internet forum to make yourself feel better. It’s cool, I feel bad for you.

I lost an argument about Niang being athletic because he dunked on a breakaway on a fast break.

Cy is a clown.

Lol bro it’s all good. You’re a loser in real life so you’re a contrarian on an Internet forum to make yourself feel better. It’s cool, I feel bad for you.
How can you call someone a contrarian when you just started an argument by going against a clear fact?

Just because you lack any basketball skill or knowledge doesn't mean you have to throw around insults.

How can you call someone a contrarian when you just started an argument by going against a clear fact?

Just because you lack any basketball skill or knowledge doesn't mean you have to throw around insults.

Dude you’re a joke I’m laughing my *** off right now. I will run circles around you on the court and in any basketball knowledge. Nobody knows anything about you because you’re a loser. What’s your real name? You won’t even use it on Twitter. LMAO!

I lost an argument about Niang being athletic because he dunked on a breakaway on a fast break.

Cy is a clown.
Literally no one was arguing with you about Niang.

I was arguing with OL about his athleticism being an extreme hindrance that would prevent him from being a NBA player.

Then you came in arguing against a made up person who was calling Niang athletic.

All I said was Niang dunked on JJJ and that we shouldn't make complete blanket dismissals of his athletic ability (every NBA player is an athlete to some degree). Im sorry you are too dumb and eager to argue with me to realize any of this.

Literally no one was arguing with you about Niang.

I was arguing with OL about his athleticism being an extreme hindrance that would prevent him from being a NBA player.

Then you came in arguing against a made up person who was calling Niang athletic.

All I said was Niang dunked on JJJ and that we shouldn't make complete blanket dismissals of his athletic ability (every NBA player is an athlete to some degree). Im sorry you are too dumb and eager to argue with me to realize any of this.

How can I lose an argument if I’m not arguing against anyone? You aren’t the brightest that’s for sure.