What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

For the record, I love adding a guy like Niang to a Royce type contract. If he simply emerges as a good passing stretch 4 with limitations, I'm fine with that.

The guy knows how to play. He doesn't rely on freak atleticism to be successful. He is the type guy that makes practices more productive because he is going to move the ball and stretch the floor. He is better for our long term vision than some athlete project like Bolomboy, Jeremy Evans, etc.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Westbrook scored 40 points on almost 50 shots. Is that effective?

You know Westbrook won an nba mvp right? If you are comparing niang to Westbrook then you must think niang is pretty good.

Damn @Rubashov that was funny.

I think One Love might have found his one love. Congrats buddy.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Don't be like that you'll spoil my fun. But maybe he has found his true love and i have a photo, check out the rack on this beauty!!

finished.jpg

Oh baby!!!

LOL .. was a she. We cooked together, then crashed on the couch watching a movie together. If anyone's been following, yes it's the same girl that I went to Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom with (Last Movie you've seen thread), yes the one that brought her friend along. Wes advised against her but turns out she's really nice, cool, kind, cute, beautiful and intelligent, active (she snowboards once a week and goes to the gym 3 times a week), pretty good at cooking, really liked me and we're getting along great.

Will keep you guys posted but I have a very good feeling about this.
OL ... can you make a movie out of this love story ?? It's sounding really cool. Or at the very least some snaps of her working out at the gym ?? tia

OL ... can you make a movie out of this love story ?? It's sounding really cool. Or at the very least some snaps of her working out at the gym ?? tia

Haha.. better not man, I don't think she'll like that. It's going so well don't really want to jinx it.

I really do think she's a keeper.

awesome dude, happy for you.

No pressure, but DON'T MESS IT UP !!!

Haha.. hope so man. One thing I've gotta work on right now is to not do 'baby talk' with her. She said she doesn't find it attractive. She's so cute it's hard not to do it sometimes. My solution is have her do it instead of me, so I can go back and talk normally, but it's still hard though.

Haha.. hope so man. One thing I've gotta work on right now is to not do 'baby talk' with her. She said she doesn't find it attractive. She's so cute it's hard not to do it sometimes. My solution is have her do it instead of me, so I can go back and talk normally, but it's still hard though.

treat her mean, keep her keen.

LOL .. was a she. We cooked together, then crashed on the couch watching a movie together. If anyone's been following, yes it's the same girl that I went to Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom with (Last Movie you've seen thread), yes the one that brought her friend along. Wes advised against her but turns out she's really nice, cool, kind, cute, beautiful and intelligent, active (she snowboards once a week and goes to the gym 3 times a week), pretty good at cooking, really liked me and we're getting along great.

Will keep you guys posted but I have a very good feeling about this.

Was there any making out? Or was this a PG "date"?

Was there any making out? Or was this a PG "date"?

This particular one was a PG date, but we've had a couple of R18 ones too.. haha..

But the most memorable dates have been the ones where she brought grocery over to cook & have together.. she said she doesn't cook but it's still wayyyyy better than what I could ever conjure up.

Did she bring her friend along to these dates as well?

We should offer odds on OL romantic prospects, or at least run a poll.

Nah.. it was just that 1 time at the movie. Maybe her friend wanted to check me out to make sure I'm not too weird.. haha.. I asked her what her friend thinks of me and apparently her friend said that I'm a 'nice guy'... LOL ..

Nah.. it was just that 1 time at the movie. Maybe her friend wanted to check me out to make sure I'm not too weird.. haha.. I asked her what her friend thinks of me and apparently her friend said that I'm a 'nice guy'... LOL ..

Great so they're both poor judges of character. Were you asking what she thought of you in the lead up to suggesting a three way? Always a smooth move... This may work out after all...

If you want to win this one over, take the time to cook for her since she took the time to cook for you. Let us know what she likes and we can help you put it together. Sounds weird, but the easiest path through to somebody's heart is through their stomach.