What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Haha.. hope so man. One thing I've gotta work on right now is to not do 'baby talk' with her. She said she doesn't find it attractive. She's so cute it's hard not to do it sometimes. My solution is have her do it instead of me, so I can go back and talk normally, but it's still hard though.
Is this for real? This has to be a joke.

Also you really derailed this thread as well.

Haha.. hope so man. One thing I've gotta work on right now is to not do 'baby talk' with her. She said she doesn't find it attractive. She's so cute it's hard not to do it sometimes. My solution is have her do it instead of me, so I can go back and talk normally, but it's still hard though.

I just puked in my mouth a little.

Meh the summer league is over, picking over the soon to be fresh corpse of Onelove's pitiful love life promises so much more.

He needs some alpha moves doe... you ain’t gotta be a dick but you can’t be a ***** either.

I'm guessing if someone is into baby talk they are also into watching the other person sleep too.

Speculating on OL proclivities could possibly get you onto an Interpol watch list I reckon. Although looking at some of your posts HH you're probably already on one.

Speculating on OL proclivities could possibly get you onto an Interpol watch list I reckon. Although looking at some of your posts HH you're probably already on one.

Only if Niang has reported me. I'd baby talk with him... no homo doe.

Only if Niang has reported me. I'd baby talk with him... no homo doe.

I dunno dude that sounds pretty gay to me, almost as gay as the guy that offered to suck my bell end last night. If i wasn't so pissed i'd have worked out why there were available seats near him in the beer garden earlier.

Niang is a 15th spot player. You really think I think Niang will be as good as Westbrook?

I wasn’t the one who brought Westbrook silly guy.

That's so cute, bae.

One Love, YouTube Patrice O'Neal & listen to his advice on relationships/women. Something all men should do imo
OL, I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't say this.

Do not take advice from Karl Malone on something all men should do, unless he tells you to NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER use "baby talk" to a grown woman, baby, or human.

OL, I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't say this.

Do not take advice from Karl Malone on something all men should do, unless he tells you to NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER use "baby talk" to a grown woman, baby, or human.

Haha.. thanks man. I get it you guys aren't big on 'baby talk' I guess it's just something I've always done, it's just what I do, but yeah as I'd said I'm trying to 'unlearn' that and not do it as much going forward.