What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Nah it never really got to be a big issue.. I mean I don't do it 'all the time' .. it's probably only about 30-40% of the time when it's like a 'romantic time'? Like when we're cuddling on the couch watching tv or movie, ... (I'm big on cuddles)

I don't do it in public.. LOL ...

Are you dressed as a baby while doing it? You know, wearing a nappy and bonnet? Just want to set the scene in my minds eye so I can lend useful advice.

When I used to work in a strip joint we had a regular who would wear a nappy and suck his thumb while getting lap dances, he'd leave as soon as he got a dance and finish himself off in an alley way near the club, true story.

When I used to work in a strip joint we had a regular who would wear a Gordon Hayward jersey and suck his thumb while getting lap dances, he'd leave as soon as he got a dance and finish himself off in an alley way near the club, true story.

I agree - that Cy is a weird dude.

I remember when I was (more) dumb about women than I am now, so don’t feel too bad OL.

Back in college, as a very dumb individual regarding women, I had a lab partner who was a babe. Super chill, down to earth, fun girl. We got along pretty well, but I “knew” she was out of my league.

Anyways, went out with some friends to a sports bar where she worked, and she ends up being our waitress and very friendly with me. I’m getting free drinks and passing touches on the shoulder and everybody else is paying for their stuff. I just figured it was cause we’re friends. So yeah, I was dumb. No regrets tho.

There are a number of reasons why younger women end up with older or slightly older men. Us guys just have a lot to learn as we go through the trials and tribulations of mating and dating. Our learning curve is much longer than the average woman's.

I have faith in you though OL. Don't settle. If you want to baby talk, I guarantee you there is some girl out there who likes it.

I remember when I was (more) dumb about women than I am now, so don’t feel too bad OL.

Back in college, as a very dumb individual regarding women, I had a lab partner who was a babe. Super chill, down to earth, fun girl. We got along pretty well, but I “knew” she was out of my league.

Anyways, went out with some friends to a sports bar where she worked, and she ends up being our waitress and very friendly with me. I’m getting free drinks and passing touches on the shoulder and everybody else is paying for their stuff. I just figured it was cause we’re friends. So yeah, I was dumb. No regrets tho.
Idiot!!
There are a number of reasons why younger women end up with older or slightly older men. Us guys just have a lot to learn as we go through the trials and tribulations of mating and dating. Our learning curve is much longer than the average woman's.

I have faith in you though OL. Don't settle. If you want to baby talk, I guarantee you there is some girl out there who likes it.

In high school I did everything I could to get a girl completely out of my league. Finally, one day she had enough of me and in the middle of class, she threw a chair at me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idiot!!

In high school I did everything I could to get a girl completely out of my league. Finally, one day she had enough of me and in the middle of class, she threw a chair at me. Lol

Was the chair ok?

I can only imagine your line - "I'm so jealous of that chair right now." Then...

giphy.gif

So true man. You've gotta be happy. But deep down I also feel like I have to kick the habit. It's not 'cute' for a guy in his late 30s to be baby talking with his gf... animals and babies maybe... but to baby talk to another grown adult is a little over the top and can be kinda weird.

So true man. You've gotta be happy. But deep down I also feel like I have to kick the habit. It's not 'cute' for a guy in his late 30s to be baby talking with his gf... animals and babies maybe... but to baby talk to another grown adult is a little over the top and can be kinda weird.
Take it one step further. Don't baby talk to anything, animals and babies included... with one exception. Baby talk to babe. I don't know why, it just sounds funny.

Take it one step further. Don't baby talk to anything, animals and babies included... with one exception. Baby talk to babe. I don't know why, it just sounds funny.

Haha.. I'll try Spazz, but it's HARD. When I see cute living things, it's VERY HARD!!!

Can we get an insta-ban here?

Talk about ruining a thread about Onelove's dismal love life with some crappy posts about, as far as i can tell, some naff T-shirt I wouldn't put on an arsehole I'm about to set fire to. Cause you know i'm not that much of an arsehole...