What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Haha.. thanks man. I get it you guys aren't big on 'baby talk' I guess it's just something I've always done, it's just what I do, but yeah as I'd said I'm trying to 'unlearn' that and not do it as much going forward.

You've always baby talked to dates?

The mystery of why you've been single for so long has been solved.

You've always baby talked to dates?

The mystery of why you've been single for so long has been solved.
Haha.. not on the first dates, that would be weird.. but when we started going out as a couple and more familiar with each other it kinda comes out.

I'm still convinced One Love is a troll. I was thinking about this and long ago I remember when he was Hottniickkkk just joined the board and I think he was roleplaying as a american kid. We were discussing GOT and he said something to the affect his republican father or some ******** didn't approve of Game of thrones. I dunno, Imma goning to find the thread.

I'm still convinced One Love is a troll. I was thinking about this and long ago I remember when he was Hottniickkkk just joined the board and I think he was roleplaying as a american kid. We were discussing GOT and he said something to the affect his republican father or some ******** didn't approve of Game of thrones. I dunno, Imma goning to find the thread.
Hasn't he been around since before the crash?

How do these women usually react to you using baby talk?

They don't particularly like it.. like I think they prefer men who act more manly.. haha.. it's hard cos it's just so me to do that and I don't wanna change who I am - u know what I mean?

Like I was living with this Korean girl for 3 years, she'd always say that she's usually very girly but with me she has to kinda act tough cos I'd baby talk with her all the time.. I can still remember/hear her scolding me 'Stop with the baby talk - you're not cute!' Maybe I'm just addicted to dominant woman...

LOL .. good times.

They don't particularly like it.. like I think they prefer men who act more manly.. haha.. it's hard cos it's just so me to do that and I don't wanna change who I am - u know what I mean?

Like I was living with this Korean girl for 3 years, she'd always say that she's usually very girly but with me she has to kinda act tough cos I'd baby talk with her all the time.. I can still remember/hear her scolding me 'Stop with the baby talk - you're not cute!' Maybe I'm just addicted to dominant woman...

LOL .. good times.

Is that usually why it ends? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that usually why it ends? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah it never really got to be a big issue.. I mean I don't do it 'all the time' .. it's probably only about 30-40% of the time when it's like a 'romantic time'? Like when we're cuddling on the couch watching tv or movie, ... (I'm big on cuddles)

I don't do it in public.. LOL ...

One Love Is pgab ask Dr Jones

LOL .. good times.

Dawg. It's not that it's a "dominant" woman thing...it's that no sane woman wants her man to talk baby to her. That's weird as all get out.

You can be a smush, and be romantic, without doing baby talk. Good grief. Did you have any brothers growing up?