What's new

Need legal counsel/advice.

No **** head guy is going to want to have his name on the BC of another dude's baby and pay child support just to be a prick. Won't happen.

Seconded. My oldest daughter is mine because her **** head sperm donor didn't want to pay child support.

Seconded. My oldest daughter is mine because her **** head sperm donor didn't want to pay child support.

Is she still into big tuff army dudes? I know a 21 yr old tall lanky hairy dude with skinny jeans who's still single. He has pretty long hair too I hear, and some nice facial hair to boot.

Ask the hospital for a Voluntary Order of Paternity form. Even if your name is on the Birth Certificate it's not enough to guarantee your rights as a father, if you're not married to her. I'm not sure whether she can sign it if she is still married. She should definitely try and finalize the divorce before your child is born.

Shouldn't a paternity test be the only thing that determines who the father is?

nope! cus marriage before this whole obbama gay fiasco was about the kids!

you could get married never ever se eyour husband again get 50 kids. and he will be assumed the father!

just deal with it that i am right

Lady:"Hi, I'm having a baby! Can I get pre-admitted please?"
Hospital admissions: "Ok, let's collect some information"
[lots of questions, typing, etc]
Hospital admissions: "Are you married?"
Lady:"..No."
Hospital admissions: "Okey Dokey. That about covers it"

If the hospital doesn't know, how would they ever know to put the husband on the Birth Certificate? Just make sure you're the one there when they're filing all that paperwork and I'm pretty sure you're gonna be fine.

you need papers, dont know the exact names of it!
here it now is fully electronically. if a mother goes alone to register her baby the computer will show her as married. so here with the whole database there is no lying and ommitting ****.

if she is divorced by the time she gets the baby as other said just do parenity/dna test and "petition the courthouse"(if thats what is called) to get on the birth-certificate. then save that birth certificate cus if your chlid runs for president we dont get the obama missing birth certificate fiasco again

Is she still into big tuff army dudes? I know a 21 yr old tall lanky hairy dude with skinny jeans who's still single. He has pretty long hair too I hear, and some nice facial hair to boot.

ShaggyRogers.png

Wrong daughter. The one you are interested in is now dating a semi-professional bowler...

I assume you don't literally mean a sperm donor who goes to a sperm bank and all.

No, I mean the guy that got my future wife pregnant and had a child with her. When I came into the picture and wanted to adopt her he would hear nothing of it. He rarely if ever saw her and never paid his child support. My wife said fine, let's start acting like you are the father and set up visitation and get your child support payments caught up. It took him all of about 3 days to decide he really didn't want to pay all that money and signed away his rights. She has been mine since she was 1 and next month I get to walk her down the aisle. BOOM BITCHES!

No, I mean the guy that got my future wife pregnant and had a child with her. When I came into the picture and wanted to adopt her he would hear nothing of it. He rarely if ever saw her and never paid his child support. My wife said fine, let's start acting like you are the father and set up visitation and get your child support payments caught up. It took him all of about 3 days to decide he really didn't want to pay all that money and signed away his rights. She has been mine since she was 1 and next month I get to walk her down the aisle. BOOM BITCHES!

Right on man! My 13 year is not biologically mine but I have had her since she was 3 and she cannot remember a time without me in her life. I look forward to walking her down the isle one day.

Right on man! My 13 year is not biologically mine but I have had her since she was 3 and she cannot remember a time without me in her life. I look forward to walking her down the isle one day.

Same story, except I already walked her down the aisle. The biological dad didn't even get an invite.