What's new

Nemanja Bjelica

Seems reasonable. Though I'm guessing he'll draw a fair amount of interest at or near the MLE from a number of teams.

If we brought on Bjelica, this team would be deep as ****. Just being active would be an accomplishment for some guys.

Seems reasonable. Though I'm guessing he'll draw a fair amount of interest at or near the MLE from a number of teams.

If we brought on Bjelica, this team would be deep as ****. Just being active would be an accomplishment for some guys.

Agreed, but Utah should be attractive to Belly. Role, minutes, Jingles' bull**** in a friendly light, and winning.

With the security of having Favors , I'd very much like to get Bjelca.

I didn't realize there were still this many teams left with cap space, getting Bjelica isn't going to be as easy as I thought.

I just find it hard to believe someone as good as Bjelica would come to Utah where there is no easy path to regular minutes.

Jazz are 3 deep at PF: Favors/Thabo/Crowder

They need to add another wing player or big guard (pls Tyreke Evans). If we can't get him and Bjelica wants to come, I'm down though.

I hate to say it, but sign Randle to the full MLE, Bjelica to the full BAE and let Jerekbo and Udoh go. Randle will be a decent trade chip at $8.6 at the deadline.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I just find it hard to believe someone as good as Bjelica would come to Utah where there is no easy path to regular minutes.

Jazz are 3 deep at PF: Favors/Thabo/Crowder

They need to add another wing player or big guard (pls Tyreke Evans). If we can't get him and Bjelica wants to come, I'm down though.

Hmmm... so you figure on 30-34 minutes of available minutes at PF (Favs gets 14-18 and 12 minutes at the 5)... Crowder and Thabo can pick up some minutes at the 3... but Royce picks up minutes there too... thats kind of tough when everyone is healthy. I think you could put Thabo at the end of the rotation until he's 100% and sit him on backend of back to backs so he is fresh.

IDK what they do, but you are right... minutes will be rough. I'm a fan of getting the guy and figuring it out.

Hmmm... so you figure on 30-34 minutes of available minutes at PF (Favs gets 14-18 and 12 minutes at the 5)... Crowder and Thabo can pick up some minutes at the 3... but Royce picks up minutes there too... thats kind of tough when everyone is healthy. I think you could put Thabo at the end of the rotation until he's 100% and sit him on backend of back to backs so he is fresh.

IDK what they do, but you are right... minutes will be rough. I'm a fan of getting the guy and figuring it out.
Yeah, but why is the guy coming?

That vaunted 2014 draft has left Randle, Parker, Smart and Exum floating on the market.
Don’t forget Rodney Hood, Zach LaVine and Kyle Anderson.

Plus Wiggins with a contract that nobody wants.

Looks like the only ones that really made out okay are Embiid, TJ Warren and Gary Harris. Seems like those are pretty decent and worthwhile deals.

Maybe Aaron Gordon, but you’d have to think that his less than max is a disappointment for both him and the Magic.

Yeah, I guess if no one else is offering money. Still think he would take a short deal on a team that had more minutes for him, but idk maybe that team doesnt exist.

We might roll out a multiyear deal for him and he will see this year as transition. IDK, but he's no spring chicken so I'm guessing priority #1 is $$$$$

Bjelica and Jerebko’s numbers are almost identical across the board. Surprisingly Jonas is slightly better Per 36 and has 7x the playoff experience. Jonas is also a high energy guy. Now I’m not so sure about Nemanja. Can we have them both DL? Pretty please???

Bjelica and Jerebko’s numbers are almost identical across the board. Surprisingly Jonas is slightly better Per 36 and has 7x the playoff experience. Jonas is also a high energy guy. Now I’m not so sure about Nemanja. Can we have them both DL? Pretty please???
I think that has a lot to do with systems. From everything I’ve heard, Bjelly wasn’t used correctly and sometimes a bit of an after thought. He’d have a much better time in our system.

I hate to say it, but sign Randle to the full MLE, Bjelica to the full BAE and let Jerekbo and Udoh go. Randle will be a decent trade chip at $8.6 at the deadline.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

lol mate you need to just chill and relax ... Randle ??? dude can't shoot and you've been bleeting about needing a shooting big !!