What's new

Netflix recs?

Anyone watch the anime "Attack on Titan" **** is ****ing dope. I'm not into anime at all, but the art and concept behind the series is pretty badass.

It was just way easier to watch SP on my tv with Netflix than it is to hook up my laptop to the tv and watch it on their site. I'm too lazy for that.

Yes, plugging in a cable is very difficult iirc

Anyone watch the anime "Attack on Titan" **** is ****ing dope. I'm not into anime at all, but the art and concept behind the series is pretty badass.

I keep hearing from other folks who are into anime that it's a good one. I love me some anime, but I haven't watched much of anything past 2009.

FWIW here's a fun 60-second spoof video of Attack on Titan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOCGfgjuVY0

I keep hearing from other folks who are into anime that it's a good one. I love me some anime, but I haven't watched much of anything past 2009.

FWIW here's a fun 60-second spoof video of Attack on Titan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOCGfgjuVY0

I'm actually watching episode 20 right now. This show is pimpin. I love it. It's what good anime should be.

I'm actually watching episode 20 right now. This show is pimpin. I love it. It's what good anime should be.

My only complaint is that it started off so ****ing strong, then it kinds of lets up on the pace. The last handful of episodes are great though. Can't ****ing wait til Season 2 comes out. They haven't even announced production on it yet, from my knowledge.

Well the music you listen to is ****, so yeah, it's probably not an art form

*** you bish, how you know what music I listen to?

Do you also go to ****ty independent movies just to feel like a artsy fartsy hipster kool guy instead of just watching popular movies?

Prolly.

*** you bish, how you know what music I listen to?

Do you also go to ****ty independent movies just to feel like a artsy fartsy hipster kool guy instead of just watching popular movies?

Prolly.

I work for the NSA.

I watch good movies. Some are popular, some are independent.

I am an artsy fartsy hipster kool guy.