What's new

Netflix recs?

I'm actually watching episode 20 right now. This show is pimpin. I love it. It's what good anime should be.

My only complaint is that it started off so ****ing strong, then it kinds of lets up on the pace. The last handful of episodes are great though. Can't ****ing wait til Season 2 comes out. They haven't even announced production on it yet, from my knowledge.

If you two are enjoying Attack on Titan, you might want to look into the Claymore anime. Just a thought.

Been there, done that. Great one though...did they ever produce more episodes?

Whose alt am I?

No, they didn't. :p

How about the Hellsing Ultimate OVA series, Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied (craziest/bloodiest opening scene ever), and Berserk (oldie but a goodie), and the movies Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust? That's all the best action stuff I can think of.

Where surely you can play the episodes commercial-free?

Oh wait, no you can't. And commercials are for suckers.
Commercials are lame, indeed.
I haven't been on the site for a few years, but from what I remember there would be like two per episode. This still the case? I just get copies from my friend who has all the seasons (legally obvi;))

I watched a South PArk ep on their website once.

19 commercials in one show. blaaaahhhhh

AdBlockPlus and Noscript

I disable adblock on this site and a few others that I choose to support but when companies go overboard it's their own fault imo. Noscript takes some getting used to and some setting up but totally worth it once you have created your white list.

AdBlockPlus and Noscript

I disable adblock on this site and a few others that I choose to support but when companies go overboard it's their own fault imo. Noscript takes some getting used to and some setting up but totally worth it once you have created your white list.

Thanks, but yeah I aint doin all that lol.

AdBlockPlus and Noscript

I've had Adblock Plus for quite some time, and for those who don't have it: you're seriously missing out. In my experience it's absolutely no-hassle. It just silently blocks ads in your browser and that's it. Really no set-up at all.

As for Noscript, that one I didn't know about, but I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

I use Amazon Prime now--because I like free two day shipping. Their selections are about the same, but Amazon has some really cool stuff that netflix doesn't. I watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona on their the other day. Great movie.

Commercials are lame, indeed.
I haven't been on the site for a few years, but from what I remember there would be like two per episode. This still the case? I just get copies from my friend who has all the seasons (legally obvi;))
There are now 3, and they've gotten longer. Hence my planning to never visit there again. Boo commercials.

AdBlockPlus and Noscript

Hmm. Might have to look into noscript, though I'm just generally leery of installing browser extensions at all.

Lol at people hating on Anime.

images

Mother****ing Goku bitches.

But seriously, anyone who completely disregards a genre/art-form of any kind before giving an individual artist/show/group a listen/viewing is a complete tard.