Haunting of Hill House
Ozarks (S1)
Shameless
Season 1 of most the Marvels are decent
Orange
The other one by The Inbetweeners group
TPB

Game Over, Man for movies. Funny.

Netflix has dropped some fantastic documentaries recently. All the stuff on Monty Python, Stanley Kubrick, Orson Welles and Walt Disney is 10/10 must-see IMO. I've been going thru a lot of their doc's on musicians -- Just got done with Rush, these are ****ing well done documentaries...

The New Orson Welles Doc They'll love me when i'm dead is a ****ing show-stopper If I've ever seen one. 11/10. Surely it'll go over many heads, but man when Orson says "it's all in the editing" I couldn't help but smile ear to ear. He was a truly incredible talent. I didn't realize he was 25 when he made citizen kane til watching this!

Also if you haven't seen Children of Men. Highly reccomend. It has this car scene which is a ****ing top-shelf marvel of camera-work. Cool story too.

BASEketball is on Netflix!!!!! ****ing 10/10 masterpiece. The opening scenes are especially hysterical. "Looks like a dockers commercial in here"

Swish - Wake Up Bitch! You're my new best friend!
Squeak - Really? are we going to the Zoo?

I started watching a show called The Good Place starring Ted Danson and Kristen Bell.

It's extremely well done. Hilarious. I'm almost done with season one and every episode literally makes me laugh out loud. This is a very pg rated show by the way so you can watch with kids and it's a great one for the Mormons.

Looking it up on rotten tomatoes it shows season one with a 92% approval rating and season 2 and 3 both with 100% approval rating.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I started watching a show called The Good Place starring Ted Danson and Kristen Bell.

It's extremely well done. Hilarious. I'm almost done with season one and every episode literally makes me laugh out loud. This is a very pg rated show by the way so you can watch with kids and it's a great one for the Mormons.

Looking it up on rotten tomatoes it shows season one with a 92% approval rating and season 2 and 3 both with 100% approval rating.

It gets weird AF... still watching but my wife and I look at each other when watching like who comes up with this stuff.

If you haven’t watched Cobra Kai on YouTube Red then you’re life isn’t complete.

If you haven’t watched Cobra Kai on YouTube Red then you’re life isn’t complete.
Fantastic show.
40ish year old Johnny still acts like a child. It cracks me up.
That cliff hanger at the end of cobra kai doe lol

Fantastic show.
40ish year old Johnny still acts like a child. It cracks me up.

I started for the lols but the character development and not having a clear good guy bad guy dynamic sucked me into the plot. Great idea and done well...

I think they should do a home alone along the same lines... make culkin some sort of criminal... I’m here for any attempts at 80s and 90s nostalgia

I'm watching The Office and Person of Interest on Netflix right now. Both very enjoyable.

Not Netflix but has anyone watched AMC's A Discovery of Witches yet? The books are probably my number 1 favorite and I'm leery to watch a show butcher the story. Plus, from pictures, the guy they have playing the main vamp doesn't fit the profile.

If you haven't seen the show then skip it for the books and tell me what you think.

I'm watching Escape From Dannemora.

I will watch anything with benicio del Toro in it.

I'm five episodes into the series You on Netflix and so far it's pretty fantastic
What's it like? The imdb description calls it a romance, but then the top user review doesn't make it sound like that.

What's it like? The imdb description calls it a romance, but then the top user review doesn't make it sound like that.
Oh it's definitely not a romance, not in the conventional sense anyway. It's more of a stalker thriller, with slightly satirical overtones. The male character is a creep, but the show makes him really compelling in spite of that.