What's new

Netflix recs?

Toni Collette was amazing - completely carried that movie.

Interesting to see if she gets an Academy Award Nomination

Ya she was deserving imo but do they ever give oscars to horror movies?

Watching the Road to Calvary. Damn Russian birds are hot.

Last edited:
Watching the new (or old Joel version if you're a long time fan) Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Some missteps but a decent first season. Patton Oswalt is underused.

Season Two coming for Thanksgiving!

Didnt't the Shining win an oscar? Psycho? the Exorcist? Rosemary's baby? Is Jaws a horror film or a monster movie?

None of those won Best Pic.

Ruth Gordon won BSA for RB. Psycho, Jaws and RB for nominated for about 10 Oscars combined.

The Shining was nominated...for Razzies.

It's insane how much TV has changed from 10 years ago (and especially in the last 5 years or so with the streaming services doing their own orginal series).

Back then there was like maybe 1 or two shows I wanted to start watching. Now it feels like a near infinite number of shows I want to watch.

Last edited:
None of those won Best Pic.

Ruth Gordon won BSA for RB. Psycho, Jaws and RB for nominated for about 10 Oscars combined.

The Shining was nominated...for Razzies.

The Razzies ain't that old. Anyway "fishing for some rough trade in a public toilet" was only asking if horror movies have won Oscars I think yes is the sound answer.

The Razzies ain't that old. Anyway "fishing for some rough trade in a public toilet" was only asking if horror movies have won Oscars I think yes is the sound answer.

That’s what I thought. But IMDb has both the movie and Kubrick as having been dubiously nominated.

New season of Big Mouth is out. And its hilarious

161754.jpg_image_scaler_650x0.jpg

Enjoyed this immensely.

Been watching Mrs Maisel.

Some very funny parts. Some not funny funny parts.

Her dad, the actor from Monk, is probably my favorite.