* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Donovan Mitchell
NBA-977730.jpg

Most 3 pointers made ever by a rookie
First rookie since Wilt to lead his team to a first round series win
Dunk Contest Champion 2018
Broke most of MJ's rookie playoff records
Quickest Shoe Deal I've ever seen
As the team's best offensive player, led his team to 48 wins and 50 wins his first two years
22ppg
4apg
4rpg

I'm putting him next to 3 guys (Havlicek, Pippen and Russell) with a combined 25 NBA titles so their winning ways will influence him.

Hey now.... If Draymond can be taken at #40, I think there is rationale to Mitchell being taken at #50.

Draymond is an elite defender, elite passer, very good rebounder, and can stretch the floor as a four. I’m not saying he should have been taken at 40 but there is far more logic in doing that than there is in taking an inefficient 20ppg scorer, something easy to find in rounds 9 and 10.

Draymond is an elite defender, elite passer, very good rebounder, and can stretch the floor as a four. I’m not saying he should have been taken at 40 but there is far more logic in doing that than there is in taking an inefficient 20ppg scorer, something easy to find in rounds 9 and 10.

If Draymond wasn't playing with Steph Curry, KD, Klay Thompson and Iguodala, he wouldn't even be drafted.

Considering the offensive weapons Donovan has been surrounded by, he's done some pretty remarkable stuff. He's a reach here for sure, but he fits perfectly in his role on the team I've built.

With that said, Mitchell isn’t needing to carry the load like he did in Utah. So I don’t hate the pick I wouldn’t have picked him that high but not bad