What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

@Thee jazz fan

Where do you live? If I come out for a game(s) again, you’re one of the posters I’d love to meet. I give you **** but you seem like a solid dolt.

Im gonna take 30 min or so to debate my pick on my way home from work.

Grant Hill and Moses Malone were both towards the top of my board. Not sure if I would have taken them, but still changes some things.

With that said, Mitchell isn’t needing to carry the load like he did in Utah. So I don’t hate the pick I wouldn’t have picked him that high but not bad

Exactly. I'm new to this draft thing, but it's about fit, need, etc. right?

Without Pippen, MJ had a losing season every single time. You put his all purpose unselfish play and Havliceck's all purpose unselfish play next to Bill Russell's all around greatness and unselfish play, and Donovan has the best support possible.

How the hell did Manu only go to TWO nba all-star games. Such a joke. I know he started the star becoming a 6th man killer, but still.

How the hell did Manu only go to TWO nba all-star games. Such a joke. I know he started the star becoming a 6th man killer, but still.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised he went to two all star games. The guy was an amazing playoff performer, but he rarely started, missed a ton of games due to injuries, and never really dominated a regular season.