What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Somebody will step in to do the voting threads. WC has done them in the past.

Who ran the simulations last year? That could be interesting again.

I don't like this method. You're at a disadvantage going up against a higher seed and you did nothing to earn a high draft pick. I prefer random personally.
I’m fine either way. I personally think that in a snake draft, it evens itself out. Higher seeds have a little more star power, but the lower seeds (potentially) have a stronger team overall. However you guys want to do it is fine with me. I was just putting the idea out there.

How about this?

The 16th pick gets to select who he wants to play in the first round.

Then the 15th pick (unless the 16th chose the 15th of course) chooses... like that, in inverse order.

Just do 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6, etc.

Reactions: UB
Somebody will step in to do the voting threads. WC has done them in the past.

Who ran the simulations last year? That could be interesting again.
Shouldn’t @tfivas do it since running the vote is an extension of the draft. WC always did both. Love that Tfivas ran out after the draft. Now it’s completely stopped and we have 16 teams twiddling their thumbs. Thanks T.
I don't like this method. You're at a disadvantage going up against a higher seed and you did nothing to earn a high draft pick. I prefer random personally.
Then maybe you shouldn’t have abandoned the draft.

I support whatever method anyone chooses. Except Thee tbh. That guy’s a ****ing idiot.
I choose whisky. Everyone names their favorite (or even whiskey), and then we each have a shot and decide which is best. After that, if we remember, we can get back to the draft.

WC started this and I stepped in to make it run smoother, now someone else can step up and run the voting.

But this is part of the hole thing. Would’ve been nice if you would’ve publicly chickened out in say the 8 th round then right after the last pick, now you have us twiddling our thumbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I choose whisky. Everyone names their favorite (or even whiskey), and then we each have a shot and decide which is best. After that, if we remember, we can get back to the draft.

I would do this but my wife left an hour ago for Boston and I’m solo with three little ones.

Rather than a few more pages of everyone whining about it, how about I take over the voting threads/whatnot?

Is the front page updated?