Utah 4 Corners
Utah Railroaders
Utah Slopers
Utah Guardianz
Utah Schitzos
Utah Prozacs
Utah Diversities
Utah Bipolar Bearz

We should just keep the Jazz. Don't follow in the Cleveland Guardians path.

It will never happen, and I’m sure I’m in the extreme minority, but I think dropping Utah for SLC just sounds cooler.

That being said, they will always be the Utah Jazz, no matter how many times the color scheme changes. At this point, it’s getting ridiculous but I’ll put up with anything aside from them ever moving away from the music note again. The music note should NEVER be messed with.
Yeah they better leave the damn note alone.

My keyboard is based on that!

IMG-20210913-WA0000.jpeg

Can we just agree that the dark mode jerseys are the best new jerseys they've added in a long time?
Yeah. I didn’t care for the original city jerseys, but dark mode was where it’s at. They’ll probably pull a Taco Bell on us.

Embrace it, it’s coming. Vivint sign at the arena getting a makeover

I wonder if the black and white court will be the primary court or just an alternate? I wouldn't mind it as an alternate but I don't want it to be the main court.

I wonder if the black and white court will be the primary court or just an alternate? I wouldn't mind it as an alternate but I don't want it to be the main court.
It’s going to be the main colors IMO. This tweet by Smith would indicate he doesn’t like using every color out there. He wants an identity to some certain colors and black/white is what he and Wade have obviously agreed upon as a good look.

Utah Stars is the only acceptable name change. But they’ll always be the Jazz tho.
New colors and jerseys will be awesome.

Embrace it, it’s coming. Vivint sign at the arena getting a makeover

Could be wrong but I think this is just a coincidence. Obviously wouldn't be shocked if the Jazz do change up their colors but there isn't a correlation imo. Vivint seems to have gone through their own bit of rebranding and have dropped the orange from all of their social stuff & website so I'd assume naturally they'd want a big *** sign where thousands are gonna see it would want it to be the same color scheme.

Can we just agree that the dark mode jerseys are the best new jerseys they've added in a long time?
I didn’t like the stripes on the shorts. Preferred the original city jerseys. The asymmetrical aspects were awesome. Never seen anything like those jerseys in any sport, and it’s hard af to break new ground in that space.