What's new

New black and white color scheme

So, apparently this is a leaked image of one of our new jersey's for next season. I wish the picture wasn't so blurry, but it looks pretty ugly and generic.

So, apparently this is a leaked image of one of our new jersey's for next season. I wish the picture wasn't so blurry, but it looks pretty ugly and generic.

Horrible. Someone bump the grey mountain jerseys that someone made. Those were great.

Yeah. The science has yet to be discovered that can measure my underwhelmitude at this news.

I’ll say that the Ryan Smith era started with some anxiety, then started to look a bit more promising, but has not looked great recently.

Word is that design is getting the full MLE to backup our backup centers too.

The only thing the Jazz as a franchise have going for them in terms of popular acceptance is that they have a history of dope *** jerseys.

Ryan Smith is like hold up, let me give yall a practice jersey in a completely unrelated color scheme that a middle schooler could make in paint.

How much of this is $$$ driven?

Obviously printing most of Utah's classic designs is probably more expensive than a plain jane one like this. Is Smith doing this just to cut down on printing cost?

Why can’t I see the pic of the leaked uni?!?
Go check out the thread in the site feedback forum called "cannot see embedded tweets". I cannot see any embedded media. This is probably related.