What's new

New Cell Phone

I got the Pixel 3A XL a few months ago. It's OK, but I wish I had stayed with the OnePlus, gotten the 7 or 8 or whatever the latest version is/was.
I have had my one plus for two years now (it's the oneplus 6t) and am still absolutely in love with it. By far the best phone I ever had. Still fast as ****, battery still lasts forever (I work 10 hour shifts and watch jazz games and TV shows and movies on it every break and I don't even ever bring my charger. Always get home with over 50% left) charges super fast and still has 74% of storage left (190 gigs). I even dropped it in the toilet once and it didn't miss a beat. Still have the same case for it too (nylon one) and is in great condition.

And it's half the price of whatever iPhone, Samsung or Google phone

I will likely always buy OnePlus going forward.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have had my one plus for two years now (it's the oneplus 6t) and am still absolutely in love with it. By far the best phone I ever had. Still fast as ****, battery still lasts forever (I work 10 hour shifts and watch jazz games and TV shows and movies on it every break and I don't even ever bring my charger. Always get home with over 50% left) charges super fast and still has 74% of storage left (190 gigs). I even dropped it in the toilet once and it didn't miss a beat. Still have the same case for it too (nylon one) and is in great condition.

Adam had a One+ 7 and just traded it for a One+ 8. He likes the One+ phones a lot too.

I think the pop-up camera just turned me off of it.

I didn’t want to start a new thread but I just bought the new iPhone13 yesterday and when I come here tweets are not loading and it’s just a blank post. Anybody know what’s up? I’m new to Apple so don’t judge.

3 years later now. Same phone and still amazing. 69% storage remaining still. Still extremely fast. Battery is still great and lasts all day.
Great great phone. I wonder how long it will last me. No signs of needing a replacement yet. Only cost like 500 dollars iirc