What's new

New Edition Terms and Rules

Hillary was in the news a lot for the server thing, a lot, a lot.

The only thing that Hannity believes out of his own mouth is that its making him lots of money. I guess by your definition he is a fascist. I guess that makes you a fascist parrot?

Beyond that I got lost in the rambling and have no idea what this has to do with any things we are talking about.

People dont respond to you because of what I just said above. Your posts are really long and hard to get through. They are all over the place and rarely relate to the topic on hand.

You give me a 8-section multiquote some with longer comments than what you're responding to in each section, and then you complain about a rambling response to one point. OK.

Anyway, in summary..... I think the new rules are nonsense.

In general whenever people start trying to make rules sufficient to cover all the complexities of life, it comes down to nonsense.

A better way is to set an example in respecting people yourselves.

Interesting that YOU think they're "nonsense". To each their own I suppose. :p

Mfw+burn+ward+comps+_43bf974f9731cf3bfcd5ce260623d846.jpg

obamacare-dont-cover-that-sick-burn-bro.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting that YOU think they're "nonsense". To each their own I suppose. :p

I've never seen any policy or set of rules, or laws, however extensive or however concise.... however well-considered or however reflexive.... that is not "nonsense" in the hands of fools.

Nor do I imagine I am not actually a fool myself.

In any society of humans, it is the fairly imaginative set of "virtues" that we attempt to apply in real life towards one another.... which are emotions or feelings rather than logic or rules... which enable us to make any enterprise, like this site or any other organization.... actually bearable.

My pic went away, I had to reload it with a new link.

Rambling is kinda your thing...

not to be offensive in reference to your avatar, as I am sure there are articulate gorillas..... but I am just not monosyllabic.

There are thoughts and opinions that cannot be justly represented by one-liners, however zingerly presented.

I do acknowledge that I could abbreviate what I think with some kind of view of audience interest in mind. My bad. I'll do that once in a while.

Just to keep Jason amused....

Twitter, Google, Facebook..... all those immensely successful social media sites, including the more homely Amazon.com, have donned the robes of social responsibility and found ways to sideline the r-nut wackos quite effectively, using purely statistical judgmental computer routines.

May I suggest that we could save Bullet, Thriller, and Zombie a lot of useful creative energy by doing the same in JFC?

And did you know, JFC is #48 nationally on Amazon's list of the top 500 sites. A feather in your cap, sir.

And as a sort of Q.E.D., all those sites have extremely well-crafted policies pretending to be public platforms for diverse views.

As I've noted above, there is, really, no set of rules, or terms, that can really get in the way of determined human judgments or prejudices.