What's new

New Post Quotes

1. Despite having my notification set to "No" in settings, I am now getting quote notifications sent to my e-mail addrsse. Please tell me how to STOP these!

2. Also it's as annoying as hell to have to click on the notification pop-up multiple times to say I don't want notifications for this session. And it seems to have no effect. I'm still getting those sent to my e-mail. The pop-up appears anytime I go from location to location (e.g. Site Feedback to clicking on the Jazzfanz logo, or Jazz forum to Settings, etc.).

Both of these issues just started on 3/14.

I've disabled the email notifications that started on 3/14. Looking into Stifle's #2.

E-mail part sure is annoying but I liked being directly able to go to the post that quoted me.

I've disabled the email notifications that started on 3/14. Looking into Stifle's #2.

Thanks, Jason. Still getting the pop-up after every action I take. I'll make a post and the annoying box will appear in the upper left corner, even after I've clicked "not for this session."

Whiney little bitches...

It's a nice feature if you have nothing else you use your e-mail for. I especially love to hear my phone beeping me at all hours of the early a.m. Why don't I silence my phone? Because I'm job hunting and like to hear e-mails come across as most are job-related.

Great feature, but needs to have an on/off button.

It's a nice feature if you have nothing else you use your e-mail for. I especially love to hear my phone beeping me at all hours of the early a.m. Why don't I silence my phone? Because I'm job hunting and like to hear e-mails come across as most are job-related.

What job is better than Jazzfanzing all day bro.

OK Jason. Here's another headache for you. Sorry but I have to post this as I liked seeing all the notifications and the e-mails.

I like getting notified by the activity on Jazzfanz. Call me a loser. I just like it.

So if there is a possibility of making it available for me and the ones that want to receive these notifications without irritating the above posted posters and people who think like them about this issue, you are more than encouraged to give us a hand here.

With love and respect deep from heart;

addictionary

Make an email that you don't have to check for websites like this. Sends all the spam there, and you don't need to check it. Easiest solution.

Thanks, Jason. Still getting the pop-up after every action I take. I'll make a post and the annoying box will appear in the upper left corner, even after I've clicked "not for this session."

I clicked "Never allow notifications" and it went away.

[MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION]

Not sure if others are still having problems with the popup in the upper left about receiving notifications from Jazzfanz, There is a 'learn more' link that sent me to a page about "Web Push." I went to my Mozilla settings and ticked "Do Not Disturb" under Notifications. It didn't work. And Jazzfanz was never in the list of allowed sites.

Any of you tech savvy people able to let me know what is going on? It's annoying to have this pop-up appear after every post or when moving from thread to thread (or page to page). Or maybe all of you will beg the problem to be left unsolved as it will keep me away.

@Jason

Not sure if others are still having problems with the popup in the upper left about receiving notifications from Jazzfanz, There is a 'learn more' link that sent me to a page about "Web Push." I went to my Mozilla settings and ticked "Do Not Disturb" under Notifications. It didn't work. And Jazzfanz was never in the list of allowed sites.

Any of you tech savvy people able to let me know what is going on? It's annoying to have this pop-up appear after every post or when moving from thread to thread (or page to page). Or maybe all of you will beg the problem to be left unsolved as it will keep me away.

Sorry for my 22-hour delay in getting back to this. I didn't get an email that you mentioned me :p

So this is a Firefox thing? I know Chrome has one too and just trying to be clear. A screenshot would be helpful if you could.

OK Jason. Here's another headache for you. Sorry but I have to post this as I liked seeing all the notifications and the e-mails.

I like getting notified by the activity on Jazzfanz. Call me a loser. I just like it.

So if there is a possibility of making it available for me and the ones that want to receive these notifications without irritating the above posted posters and people who think like them about this issue, you are more than encouraged to give us a hand here.

With love and respect deep from heart;

addictionary
[MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION]

Hey; still waiting for a response. Any chance mine can be activated?