What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Lol at Cleveland thinking Love would be more tradeable because he was signed for 4 years...so no risk to buyer of him bolting in free agency. Not going to find any team to take him at that price...unless they give up a couple of unrestricted 1sts. I'd do it for Favs, Dante and two pick swaps with no restrictions. Throw in Man Pads if needed for salaries to match. That would be worth it.

I’d love to watch Boston flounder, the shine on Stevens rub of and he get canned before Hayward’s contract is up.

Haywood enjoying that drama in boston I bet hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

portis hmmm he is a good player. can be our stretch 4. Hope he doesn’t punch mitchell lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Let this sink in a little...

Celtics record over the last four seasons: 205-123 Lakers record over the last four seasons: 115-213 The Celtics may be on the verge of losing Kyrie Irving and Al Horford. The Lakers have added LeBron James and Anthony Davis.

Would Celtics and Cavs do a Love for Hayward? Danny Ainge would probably squeeze a pick out of Cleveland for that deal.

Since for Love cleveland just wants to find any takers willing to shed his salary, what about just giving up less asset in trade for Love, and getting a pg like carson edwards through a draft or third tier guys in FA like jeremy lamb / patrick beverly? Mitchell was better as a PG last year anyways we just need to pair mitchell with someone that can shoot well

I would be happy to pick up Portis depending on the price. That is assuming we land Russell or Conley.

This is crazy. The dispute between Harden and Paul must be true. They were the second best team in the west behind warriors this year and are blowing up the entire team because two whiny superstars cant get along.

Eh, I’d place most of this on CP3. Harden has been liked by past team mates. CP3 seems to grate on people. See Clips