What's new

NFL 2016 Season Thread

Dude, I'm just telling you, go back and look at the wild catch by Edelman. It's clear the ball hovers for a second above the ground, allowing for him to catch it. The NFL must have installed some kind of magnetic material in the pigskin and put magnets below the turf. Probably the reason why they had the roof closed so the moon couldnt interfere with the magnetic fields the NFL used to manipulate that play.

Wow, I feel dumb for even believing you were being serious. This gave it away.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Brady is trash and a NFL made product. Every league needs a super-star and NFL realized their product was going to eventually fall to the NBA so they needed a MJ. Just sad to see the level of scripting to create this.

jesus ****ing christo...

Lol what a rigged yawner! Brady and the pats offense make any game uninteresting with their ninety dink and dunk passes per game

Lol, Pats and Brady have been proven of cheating. Sorry I guess maybe alternative facts show he and the pats have not cheated. The only superbowl post spygate was deflategate. My guess is once again the pats are the favorites but they lose since they hopefully arent cheating again.

Hotlanta wins 32-21

You almost guessed the score right. Just the wrong team.

Brady is the best ever. Get used to it.

tbh the patriots and their white supremacist coach, QB, and fanbase can [edited out]

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get an Eli Manning jersey for forever being the dude who torpedo'd these morons

who in the right mind would root for the Pats esp. if they weren't for New England. I got a few friends who were raised in Boston & still hate them.

who in the right mind would root for the Pats esp. if they weren't for New England. I got a few friends who were raised in Boston & still hate them.

I live in New England... but Brady is the best underdog story in the history of sports. Everybody loves the underdog, that's why he resonates.

Notwithstanding the great comeback, etc, .. whatever.

NFL's Over Time rules to me is one of the worst rules in sports.

Sorry.

tbh the patriots and their white supremacist coach, QB, and fanbase can all eat dicks
And win superbowls..... eat dicks and win superbowls.

Notwithstanding the great comeback, etc, .. whatever.

NFL's Over Time rules to me is one of the worst rules in sports.

Sorry.
Agreed.
A coin toss should have no influence in determining who wins a football game. Yet it does. So dumb.

One think nobody mentioned..... Brady was without his #1 weapon for much of the season and all of the playoffs and superbowl.