What's new

Nice Article on Hayward

Smart play by Korver not to give Finley 3 FTs. Not sure about the McCants one since it's closer to the rim but he did what's right - never fouling a jumpshooter.

That's Boozer's philosophy...never foul. NEVER. But if you're not going to foul the shooter, or at least put a hand up, then turn around and get a head start getting positioned for a rebound.

We'll miss the dodge ball tournament once it folds. And we'll miss Korver's 1.2 made 3's per game. Personally, I'm looking forward to a player in Hayward who might be able to do a few more things than launch a corner 3.

I dont think you give Boozer enough credit. I think he would also yell at Hayward--like ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! and hope the sound vibrations would make him cough up the ball.
I actually considered a comment about "defensive screaming" but forgot to go there. Thanks for covering that.

Top-notch quote from Scott Layden:
Jazz assistant coach Scott Layden, who directed things from the bench in Orlando, said Hayward has, "a feel for the game and a sense of where he is."

He's just got a knack of knowing where he is at all times. He can also put the ball on the floor and make a few baskets.

Top-notch quote from Scott Layden:

He's just got a knack of knowing where he is at all times.
That's important. Sometimes after I've had a few too many I wake up in someone else's bed and wonder where the heck I am. And just hope "she" isn't a "he."

...well, not really. I'm actually a very boring married guy. But at least I don't have to worry about "IT" falling off from some strange disease. Or getting rolled in a hotel room.