What's new

no thread for Khabib vs McGregor?

It is, i've met a couple of fighters that hold titles who's public image is similar to Mcgregor who outside of that are really nice guys, i have a hunch it may be the same with him.

Probabaly. People are rarely that big of an ******* in their private life.

It’s marketing.

Probabaly. People are rarely that big of an ******* in their private life.

It’s marketing.

Yup. Through work I've had numerous beers with different people who are both\either Australian and World champions at boxing and MMA\UFC all really nice decent folks.

It is, i've met a couple of fighters that hold titles who's public image is similar to Mcgregor who outside of that are really nice guys, i have a hunch it may be the same with him.

It was connors call whether or not those 3 russians spent the night in jail, he declined to press any charges so the cops released them.. They should send connor a thank you this morning.

I brought up skin color because it is true.

SJWism is some kind of mental disorder. You are not a hero bro, and none of this is going to gain you extra non white friends. They dont want your *** kissing and dick sucking.

meh, except the melee at the end fight was very boring. Khabib completely dominated that clown - probably sent him into retirement now.

Conor attacked Khabib's guy first though so...

Eh, at that point Khabib and apparently camp are there to fight. I’d have hit the guy as well. Whole thing is unfortunate but to me the majority of blame is on the Russians. (Those evil Russians!!!)

Not that dude in the red though. That's according to Dana White they released three guys in handcuffs due to conors decision.
In the video I posted you can see McGregor jumping on the fence and swinging first at some guy. It doesn't matter if Khabib jumped the fence to brawl with McGregor's trainer talking ****. McGregor doesn't get a pass on this. He's already on probation and his antics are what lead up to this.

Eh, at that point Khabib and apparently camp are there to fight. I’d have hit the guy as well. Whole thing is unfortunate but to me the majority of blame is on the Russians. (Those evil Russians!!!)

You would hit someone because the guy that just exposed you just went after someone from your camp, talking mad **** and isn't anywhere close to where you are?
Yeah, ok.

Why does McGregor get so many free passes. His punch was just as much an assault as Khabib's.

You would hit someone because the guy that just exposed you just went after someone from your camp, talking mad **** and isn't anywhere close to where you are?
Yeah, ok.

Why does McGregor get so many free passes. His punch was just as much an assault as Khabib's.

McGregor was clearly headed into the fight. Then realized the guy jumping with him was from Khabibs camp. At that point it’s a reasonable assumption.

None of it’s ok if that’s what you’re going for.

I would have been more correct if I had said I expect a fighter to do that as opposed to myself or another random dude.

Im fine with what khabib did. In Fact I loved the whole thing. It was really satisfying to watch.

This guy sat there and listened to all this trash talking from McGregor, stayed quiet, then put a butt whooping on him, and let him have it verbally. Then went after his crew. Dude embarrassed McGregor.

Last edited:

As long as he's viable McGregor gets all the passes in the world from Dana White because he's huge draw and White's "WWE mentality". They actually used video from McGregor's bus incident to hype the fight. Can you imagine any other sport doing something like that?

Khabib on the other hand is a complete bore - he's a fair to middling striker and wins by laying on top of his opponents for 5 rounds. Don't get me wrong - he's a great fighter; but his fights are a yawnfest.