What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

Good point, but I think Lillard is overall better on offense as he's better at scoring at the rim. Of course, Curry is the better shooter, GOAT in that department, but Lillard is no slouch and may be better against defensive pressure.

We might soon find out. If Dlil leads his Blazers team to the WCF... blazers/warriors could be really fun to watch

Warriors could probably lose Curry and still win it all. They could definitely lose Klay or Green and still easily win it all.

Warriors could probably lose Curry and still win it all. They could definitely lose Klay or Green and still easily win it all.
They could lose Durant and win it all too

They already did in fact

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well, come Monday night Jazz will be done for the year.

You can all watch Hayward help the Celtics win Banner 18 ;)

Lmao at Joel Embiid on camera asking people if they farted and pulling his shirt over his nose. Made me laugh a lil too hard.

Watching overrated Denver get slaughtered tonight was the most enjoyable part of the postseason thus far for me. Can't wait for the Spurs to eliminate them.

Then again it's also depressing because we should be the 3 seed and up in the series against the Spurs right now.

Spurs are really thin at center and pf behind Aldridge and Poeltl. Bet they are discouraged they missed out on Tony Bradley.

Making 30+ million a year with another 2 years left at that clip I sure as hell would be happy.... add a ring.... Daddy's always Happy ;)

yep. that’s why he moved there. to be a 5th option for a team that won’t win a ring. He could’ve built a statue here but decide to do that. good for him! :)

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Spurs are really thin at center and pf behind Aldridge and Poeltl. Bet they are discouraged they missed out on Tony Bradley.

Normally whiffing on the 28th pick isn’t a big deal... white is really making that hurt now.

yep. that’s why he moved there. to be a 5th option for a team that won’t win a ring. He could’ve built a statue here but decide to do that. good for him! :)

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

In reality I am rooting for the Pacers.

From Indy and frankly the Celtics are nothing but drama. Not fun to watch at all. Stevens has no control.

Well, come Monday night Jazz will be done for the year.

You can all watch Hayward help the Celtics win Banner 18 ;)
Didn't realize Hayward had been demoted to maintenance man. That's the only way he's going to help hang a banner.

Good luck making it past the Bucks, Raptors (that would be doable) and then the W's. If I were a betting man, I'd bet $100K that isn't going to happen.

Which is more shocking ...

Spurs only attempting 18 3's?

Or
That they still scored 118 and won?

Making 30+ million a year with another 2 years left at that clip I sure as hell would be happy.... add a ring.... Daddy's always Happy ;)

Im sure robin already let him have a wedding ring. He definitely isnt getting an nba championship ring though

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Given all their cap holds this summer, if we renounce Rubio and other bros, is there any way we could snag Bojan Bogdanovic for 4/70? Would we have the room to do that and retain Favors?