What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

It wouldn’t have changed at all because he’s in the Conley trade instead of Allen.
Also, huerter wasn't really better than anyone in our rotation anyway. He had a good game yesterday. I have seen bogey and Clarkson score 40 before. They are both better statistically. So is Mitchell and Conley. Royce is a better defender and shoots better from 3 and from the field and is a better rebounder. Huerter wouldn't take gobert spot at the center position.
I mean I guess huerter could take niangs 10 minutes per game though niang is a much better shooter.

Huerter averager 11.9 points per game, 3 3 rebounds, 3.5 assists. He shot 43% from the field and 36% from three. Almost never gets to the line. What exactly would be do for us that guys in our team don't already do? He would be the worst shooter in our rotation (other than Rudy and favors) and I doubt he makes our defense or rebounding much better lol.

It's just that time of year when people are overreacting. (Not you in this case, lord bullington)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Teams that have disappointed fans so much are Nets, Sixers and Jazz aka Frauds. Overhyped teams getting canned early.
This happens literally every year. You remember last year when the bucks got bounced early? Frauds. Now they will probably be in the finals.

Last year the Lakers won the championship and Miami was in the finals. Frauds. By this thinking basically every team in the playoffs are frauds except one or two every year.

This happens literally every year. You remember last year when the bucks got bounced early? Frauds. Now they will probably be in the finals.

Last year the Lakers won the championship and Miami was in the finals. Frauds. By this thinking basically every team in the playoffs are frauds except one or two every year.
You’re definitely not wrong. But it’s tough to not think that the jazz have underachieved in the playoffs these last two years. Either through actual play, coaching adjustments, and/or offseason moves. Just underachievement.

And it’s not like fans didn’t see this coming. Most of us have expressed concerns over our length, athleticism, wing defense, and Conley’s health for years.

This logic doesn't make sense. Bucks added Jrue Holliday, Tucker, and Portis. They are a much better team than last year's. Heat lost Olynek and Crowder, and to some extent yes they were bubble frauds. Lakers lost McGee, Green, and Howard. Teams change very quickly. Jazz were frauds this year and unless they change their roster a lot this year they we will likely have the same result.

This logic doesn't make sense. Bucks added Jrue Holliday, Tucker, and Portis. They are a much better team than last year's. Heat lost Olynek and Crowder, and to some extent yes they were bubble frauds. Lakers lost McGee, Green, and Howard. Teams change very quickly. Jazz were frauds this year and unless they change their roster a lot this year they we will likely have the same result.
And every team has roster changes every year.
I think bucks were the #1 seed last year btw. This year they weren't.
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Lots of things effect that. Luck and injuries and matchups all effect things. In the end only 1 team win the championship.

And every team has roster changes every year.
I think bucks were the #1 seed last year btw. This year they weren't.
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Lots of things effect that. Luck and injuries and matchups all effect things. In the end only 1 team win the championship.

Agreed. I think the Bucks going all in on Holliday was worth the risk. We'll see if DL has the balls to do something similar... my guess is that we will still see Niang playing 10-20 min a game next year and I'll want to gouge my eyes out

And also the bucks might lose next round and suddenly they are frauds.
Jazz might have got the 2 seed instead of the 1 seed and still be playing right now and not frauds anymore.
Maybe conley doesn't get hurt and we are still playing and not frauds

And also the bucks might lose next round and suddenly they are frauds.
Jazz might have got the 2 seed instead of the 1 seed and still be playing right now and not frauds anymore.
Maybe conley doesn't get hurt and we are still playing and not frauds

I think this season was always WCF at the minimum or bust. It was a failure. No other way to sugarcoat it