What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

GAAAHHHHH!!

So ****ing frustrating. Literally ALL the roadblocks to a championship are falling like dominoes, and of course we are out of the running. **** me.

Season of attrition. A healthy DM and Conley and we are looking at a chance even with our issues.

But reality is reality.

I know this was the probable result before tonight but now i think it’s guaranteed, whoever wins between the Clippers and Suns will win the championship. The best players from both EC teams are banged up. Giannis is likely done for a long time. Sad, a Jazz team without Conley could probably beat either EC team at this point.

Word on the street is Giannis tore his ACL. Need confirmation, but looked like a textbook ACL injury in replay.

Or if we could have been healthy too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah this year no one is, so the differentiator is who has the deeper team who can help carry the load. All those bad decisions that just seemed irritating at the time came back to bite us, while teams with more foresight have the depth to move forward. It would have been great to have been the only healthy team throughout. Would have been better to have had the personnel to help carry the load when the injuries did hit us. Or a coach willing to try something different rather than beating our heads against the wall for 4 straight games with essentially no different tactics even attempted.

Every star is injured. Donovan also injured. This season have biggest asterix. Maybe not good championship season.

This season like 1980 Moscow Olympics

I think Lebron might’ve had a point when he complained about the compressed schedule. This is bad for the league.

If Giannis has a torn ACL, he’s probably done for next year too, right? I mean that’s disastrous. The bucks are screwed for two years.

I think Lebron might’ve had a point when he complained about the compressed schedule. This is bad for the league.

If Giannis has a torn ACL, he’s probably done for next year too, right? I mean that’s disastrous. The bucks are screwed for two years.

In a best case scenario, Giannis would probably be able to come back during the All-Star break, but that would put him out for the first four months of the season.

All speculative until we get something official, but when I tore my ACL playing soccer, it was essentially identical to his injury last night.

Yeah this year no one is, so the differentiator is who has the deeper team who can help carry the load. All those bad decisions that just seemed irritating at the time came back to bite us, while teams with more foresight have the depth to move forward. It would have been great to have been the only healthy team throughout. Would have been better to have had the personnel to help carry the load when the injuries did hit us. Or a coach willing to try something different rather than beating our heads against the wall for 4 straight games with essentially no different tactics even attempted.
Technically Quin did play Oni, Forrest, Doke, Ersan, Brantley, Morgan and Thomas in that Clippers series and they combined for a -28 in less than 10min of garbage time. But of course no one's gonna give him the credit for it because it didn't work.

But sure, guys who sucked in garbage minutes definitely deserve even more playing time, or people could've gone with "BUT HE DIDN'T TRY HUGHES!!!!" Put it on a T-shirt.

Giannis didn't suffer any structural damage which is good for him, but he's still done for the postseason.

I also think the Suns will get it together tonight, but the postseason is just so wacky this year that you never know.

I wouldn't say no one.
There seems to be one team that is an exception.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Who? Clippers lost kawhi, suns lost Paul, bucks lost Giannis, young is playing hurt. We lost 3 people. Lakers lost Davis, I mean the list goes on and on.