What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Devin Booker is a Kobe-esque chucker.

Dude is now 35/92 in the last 5 games from the field.
Too many long contested 2 point shots. He seems to love those.
I don't watch any non playoff, non vs jazz suns games though so maybe he was good at those in the regular season or something.
Everytime he takes one of those I cringe though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ayton is a real pleasure to watch. He just does everything you want a big man to do.
Ya it was nice to see them actually feed him in the post on the first quarter when the clippers were playing small and Ayton killed them with little jump hooks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ayton is a real pleasure to watch. He just does everything you want a big man to do.
He's really the prototypical modern big man. Active defensively, can score around the basket, plays with energy. Very impressed. Only knock is he doesn't have a 3 pt shot but he doesn't need one as he is efficiently scoring at the rim.

Suns/Clippers series has really exposed how bad the Jazz's perimeter defense is. It's not Gobert and anyone acting like he was "exposed" is a ****ing moron.
It’s okay. We got Doka and Matt thomas.

wait earlier this week weren’t you singing praises about our perimeter defense guys? I mean you couldn’t stop kissing your homeboys Bogey, jingles, and Conley. You said we merely needed to find a solution to small ball. I’m confused.

And can we sign Morris? Can't believe how solid he's been. Bring in both of them so they will both be happy.

James Jones deserves a **** ton of credit. I know he already won Executive of the Year but god damn.

Traded for Chris Paul. Built the team with a **** ton of wing defenders.

They are just a perfectly built team. It is driving me crazy that they made the Finals before us. They went out and got Paul, Crowder, Craig, Bridges, etc and we ****ing draft Udoka and trade a 2nd round pick for Matt Thomas.

I was being sarcastic. Lmao.

He was ****ing useless. Cant even ****ing shoot

Sent from my SM-G977N using JazzFanz mobile app
I know.

Here’s the thing, is Craig a max player? No. Would he have been more useful than thomas? Hell yeah. If we were trying to “win now” this year, why didn’t we make the moves necessary to do so? We kept garbage that never played, Morgan, Brantley, and oni and didn’t go balls out signing guys like Craig and Rivers who were available.

Why?

Hell, I would’ve rather seen us try to sign Booger in an effort to go balls out and win than the Matt thomas trade. Why the **** did we do that one anyway?

Also, I’ve been saying for 3 years that our answer for a stretch 4 is Morris. Why haven’t we made it happen? Hell, I’d take either twin honestly.