What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-04-21

Butler gets the Orlando game when Conley sits.

Game was super sluggish most of the night but as soon as Clarkson got some looks to go Atlanta started to fold.

Side note, the Atlanta fans called Bojan "Walmart Bogey" every time he had the ball.

I kept teasing the Hawks fan next to me cause they went to get drinks and as soon as they came back we went on our run. Told them they weren't allowed to leave cause they were my official good luck charm for the night.

Not the prettiest game ever, but we stepped on the gas and put this one away easily. We still don't look great, but we do what championship level teams do. Win no matter how it looks.

Great game. JC IS BACK!!!

Bogey, Joe and Mike were great. Rudy was phenomenal on defense.

One thing I didn’t like. The hell is Snyder doing doubling Trae at or near half court? I think they got a dunk or wide open shot on that play every time. We are a great hapfcourt defense… they are super athletic and we decide to give them a free semi transition? That was child’s play for Trae to throw the easy hit ahead pass. I guess Snyder is trying stuff but that’s a weird one.

One thing I didn’t like. The hell is Snyder doing doubling Trae at or near half court? I think they got a dunk or wide open shot on that play every time. We are a great hapfcourt defense… they are super athletic and we decide to give them a free semi transition? That was child’s play for Trae to throw the easy hit ahead pass. I guess Snyder is trying stuff but that’s a weird one.
Forest legit sucked. He had a ton of effort but Trey killed him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

That was driving me crazy. The first time it happened I was screaming at Royce wondering why he had a brain fart and didn't play defense....but then it happened over and over. Royce was in the perfect position to not actually pressure Trae but also have to sprint like crazy to get back into the play.

That is a defensive adjustment I'd like to keep in the grave.

-I'm pretty sure Atlanta played last night, they looked tired in the 4th quarter.
- I thought Paschall was great in his short amount of time.