What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 11-04-23

If Kessler needs a pass first point to play good and have more energy then he’s not the player we think he is.
Hes poor man's Gobert. Unless you have flawless spacing he isn't good on offense. He can't screen like Gobert. He will still struggle in the PO. Not worth a giant investment

The Jazz were gutless wonders in the second half. I guess Hardy just told Dunn what his future is.

****ing Hardy...

Remember that guy who played defense and shot 54% from the field last season and 47% from three with a 3.5 to 1 assist to turnover ratio? Yeah. Let's cut his minutes IN HALF this season.

It's enraging.

****ing Hardy...

Remember that guy who played defense and shot 54% from the field last season and 47% from three with a 3.5 to 1 assist to turnover ratio? Yeah. Let's cut his minutes IN HALF this season.

It's enraging.
Lmfao do you watch Dunn?????

Trying to think the last time we had a starting point guard shoot 6/20. Percentage-wise, I guess it could be Rubio, but I don't think he would ever take that many attempts.

Gobert was having his worst season last year until they swapped out D'lo for a real PG.

Not hard to imagine Kessler could benefit similarly.

I'm actually surprised the Jazz bailed out the Twolves giving them Conley. They must *really* want that Lakers pick.

We are 1 hailmary 3 from Clarkson from being just a 1 win team this season lmao

Don't forget Kelly Olynyk's aerial assault. And yeah, the only other win was against a team that hasn't come close to sniffing a win this year.

We should have traded up for Black or Ausar.
Or we could have just tanked correctly after the Conley trade and we would have been firmly in that 5-7 range. I think that if we would have sat Olynyk or at least greatly reduced his minutes we would have had an extra 3 or 4 losses during that after trade deadline stretch. He played great in pretty much all the key wins that we had after the deadline.

Semi tank was a mistake last year. Hope this year we don't repeat it. If after 14 games, we are- 4/10, then go full tank. And try to get Sarr. And for me trading Conley was a huge mistake, specially for what we got in return.. He willhave save years of development for youngs guys like Kessler. People at Minny tell exactly the same things. Ant, Jaden, Naz benefit a lot from Mike.

Semi tank was a mistake last year. Hope this year we don't repeat it. If after 14 games, we are- 4/10, then go full tank. And try to get Sarr. And for me trading Conley was a huge mistake, specially for what we got in return.. He willhave save years of development for youngs guys like Kessler. People at Minny tell exactly the same things. Ant, Jaden, Naz benefit a lot from Mike.
Minny was legitimately on the verge of imploding and we saved them with the Conley trade.

Considering how invested we are in their failure, that was dumb as hell.

There’s not much we can do unless we go for a splash trade.

Bench level guards + non self-creator bigs.